Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about subscribing to org/trading

Thinking about subscribing to org/trading
hey guys- i hope its ok i post this here-
i had suscribed in the past..but am thinking about signing back up to do some trades..
kind of leery since im just not sure about getting burned.
have you guys had for the most part GOOD trading experience or should i just stick to buying/selling ebay?
thanks for any input..ill move this thread if i need to
thanks

RE: Thinking about subscribing to org/trading
I'm not as experienced as others on this site but I'm closing in on 100 trades and it really has been a good experience for me. Not saying you will never get burnt but I have also got burnt buying cards on ebay. I say go for it.

Man I complain about a bunch of things but getting burned here is not one of them. Just be cautious and always check feedback, you'll love trading here.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I only have a little less then 30 trades, but they have all been great. The commmunity of active traders here is pretty awesome.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I have been burned on here one High BV and two low BV. All three trades were before you had to suscribed. I belong to two other trading sites but I trade more on here than anywhere. The reason being I have better experince here and I trust the traders a whole lot more.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

ok that sounds good guys- i see you guys on here alot too- it seems the 'active' peeps on here would be the ones to go with...but also the community isnt as large so not that many trades might happen.
just trying to justifiy paying for the org Smile
thanks peeps

433 trades here and I was burned once somewhere in the 100s. That would equate to one hell of a batting avg if you want to look at it that way.

300 to 350 deals done on ebay and Ive had to file non receipt claims with paypal at LEAST 7 or 8 times just to put in perspective my personal experience here and there.

If your that worried about it, just stick with traders who have hundreds of trades, there are plenty of them here.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

300+ trades and only 1 burn. It was part my fault too as the guy was a new trader and I didnt make him ship first. For the most part people here are cool. Just keep your guard up and do all your checks before you agree to a trade.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I haven't been burned on here yet, but I only have 50 or so trades on here. I recently joined back up in hopes of adding base and inserts to my team and player PCs.
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

265 trades, never been burned...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]