`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dacardworld...

RE: dacardworld...
Use this: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ for different time zones around the world.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

call Brad at DACardworld.. he's the one that helped me. it took me a few hours to get through.. calling about every half hour, starting about an hour after they open.. which is Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm, Saturday - Sunday 12pm - 5pm EST. I asked him to explain how to finish paying for a preorder on a case of Preferred. Hopefully, you can get it settled..

oh, do you think the $25 might be from extra shipping charges or something? Their website is pretty much dummy proof, so it is hard to imagine, how a payment can be off... I've never did a bank transfer. All my payments are through paypal via my ATM card. so I am not familiar with that aspect of payment.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Jpleazeme, it's a bit hard for me to call them seeing as I'm in australia - the international call fees would be high. The shipping fee is US$67.95 with the order coming to US152. So, there's no way it's coming from extra shipping fees. I'm actually now out $25. They have finally shipped my order, reminding me that next time I enter in all promotion codes. The thing is, the survey I filled out was filled out after I had placed the order, no before. I paid the full $219.95, so now I'm out US$25.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

that sucks. I filled out one of those promotional things too, the discount was for my next purchase. still doesn't make since how it messed up on yours. I remember, I got charged an extra $75 since during one of my first purchases. My credit card was declined, so I called them & asked for them to see why it was declined on their side, because my bank said there was nothing wrong with my card or account. Ended up having dacardworld send me a paypal request, but it was off .75 cents.. was not a big concern..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

WEll, I'll get onto my store rep and have him chase it down. Because, now it's my $25 that is missing. It better go onto my next purchase.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.