Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: dacardworld...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I put an order in with them last week (wednesday AEDST) and paid the same day only to be told the next day my payment was $25 short. I know I paid the full amount and gave them proof of that yet haven't heard from them since. Has anyone else had this issue with them in the past or recently. I just find it odd that it would all of a sudden happen and would be such an exact amount.
(03-11-2012, 05:34 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]I put an order in with them last week (wednesday AEDST) and paid the same day only to be told the next day my payment was $25 short. I know I paid the full amount and gave them proof of that yet haven't heard from them since. Has anyone else had this issue with them in the past or recently. I just find it odd that it would all of a sudden happen and would be such an exact amount.
I've seen some posts in other forums that they sometimes try to sell the product with a higher price based on the current market value. They advertised it with the price you paid but they wanted more based on the current market value that they believe it is fair. I recommend that you stand your ground and constantly show the proof you have to make them realize that what they are doing is unfair and morally wrong. I know that they have some disclaimer or some sort of fine print but you have already paid for the goods and that establishes the binding contract for both of you. You paid and they must deliver the goods to you.
What kind of payment did you use?
International money transfer bankwire, rob. The thing is, I paid the full amount as stated on the invoice (US$219.95/AU$217.93) but the next day I get an e-mail from my rep saying that I only paid US$194.95. I did fill out thei bizrate survey that gave me the potential to get $25 instore credit - this was straight after placing my order - and have told my dacardworld rep this. But still, that's $25 of my dollars that has gone missing. And it's not the exchange rate - that was AU$1/S$1.0093 when I paid the invoice. so I don't know what's going on. I've just e-mailed my store rep again and told him that If I don't get an answer from him I'll be e-mailing their customer service and asking them to look into it.
I have been a premier customer of DAC for a couple of years and never had a problem. I'll send you a PM with contact info for DAC if you want. Hopefully your situation gets taken care of to your satisfaction.
(03-11-2012, 05:54 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]International money transfer bankwire, rob. The thing is, I paid the full amount as stated on the invoice (US$219.95/AU$217.93) but the next day I get an e-mail from my rep saying that I only paid US$194.95. I did fill out thei bizrate survey that gave me the potential to get $25 instore credit - this was straight after placing my order - and have told my dacardworld rep this. But still, that's $25 of my dollars that has gone missing. And it's not the exchange rate - that was AU$1/S$1.0093 when I paid the invoice. so I don't know what's going on. I've just e-mailed my store rep again and told him that If I don't get an answer from him I'll be e-mailing their customer service and asking them to look into it.
Guaranteed to get $25 instore credit is different from potential to get $25 instore credit. I'm just playing on the words.
I know that, Fila and that's why I said potential. I paid the full US$219.95. so if I did have that credit, it'd be on my store profil, correct? But there is nothing there and my store profile says that the full amount has been paid - yet nothing has been shipped.
It might be just a mistake..call them directly and it should get taken care of..i also have a premier account with them and never been done wrong by them..im sure they arent trying to get over on you..call them at 9es time tomorrow, i have no clue what time that is for you lol
If you paid full and you received the store credit then you will have the store credit in your profile untouched. If your profile says that the full amount has been paid then you don't really need to worry and just let them know what is the mistake in their part. When they realized this then they will ship your items. Finally keep us updated.
I've e-mailed my store rep and told him to give me some response or I'm going to customer service. We'll see tomorrow. Rob, 9est for me is about 4a.m in the morning atm.
Pages: 1 2