`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT a few prayers needed please

OT a few prayers needed please
Hey guys as you most of you know my wife is very ill. We came down to Denver for her to meet tpwith her dialysis team early this morning. When we got here at 6am i had the valay parck the car and we went in. It was a 5 when we were finished up and had a huge load of supply's to bring home. When I went to get the keys the guy asked if there was some trick to starting the car. I said no it started fine when I dropped it off . He goes well I don't know after I moved it over there, I went to start it and move it again and it will not start. Long story short, they burned out the starter I think. We had to call a tow truck and have taken to the shop, who cant look at it until tomorrow, and we are stuck here in a crappy motel.
Please pray for this to work out so we can get home. The stress is really bad for my wife's health, and her being sick has ate away all of our savings and we are so strapped, I have no idea how much this will cost to fix,or how long we will be stuck here. For all of you waiting on me to answer pms I will get to you as soon as I can I am at wendys for just a minuite to email my boss and let him know what's up so I don't loose my job and thought I would take a second and reach out to my friends here and ask for prayers. Thanks guys in advanced, I will let you know what happens when I can get home. Jake

RE: OT a few prayers needed please
Be good Jake. Pennies from heaven...I gotta believe this will all work out. Play it cool with the wife (Raven, right?) and keep her calm. You are a very good man, very strong. I won't minimize the situation, a spade is a spade, but I know you guys will pull through this.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

just said a prayer for you and your family
[Image: wvufan101.png]

Man that sucks. I hope everything works out quick with the vehicle and it's not to expensive. Prayers sent for sure. Hang in there man.

Jake I will be praying!! Take care of the family and I hope everything works out on the car!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Man that stinks I really do hope things start getting better for you.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

You have to catch a break man. Hang in there, your wife needs you and I bet you need her. My heart goes out to you.

Hope everything works out for you and your wife. Don't worry about sending out trades. Take care of your wife first.

Praying for you! Sorry to here about all about all the bad luck!

My family and I live here in Colorado Springs. If you and your family need a place to crash for a few then let me know. We would be more than happy to help you guys out if needed. Maybe I can pick you guys up from there. The only thing, we are relocating to Fort Carson mid April, so if it is possible to get an estimated time frame regarding your car then that would be better. but it's gonna cost you an MJ auto, lol...kidding

But I'm here if you guys need assistance. Figured this offer would be better than a prayer..best wishes and feel free to PM me if you need to.

David