`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT a few prayers needed please

RE: OT a few prayers needed please
I'll be praying for you , your wife and your family. Beleive in the power of prayer my Dad is doing great since his surgery and I know in my heart that prayers is what got him through. It really does help when people across the country pull together and pray for one person(s). Those who pray together stays together.

I am sure everyone who reads this will say a prayer for you
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Prayers are with you buddy. All will get better. You know you have a great community here that will support you.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there.
(03-07-2012, 12:34 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Hey guys as you most of you know my wife is very ill. We came down to Denver for her to meet tpwith her dialysis team early this morning. When we got here at 6am i had the valay parck the car and we went in. It was a 5 when we were finished up and had a huge load of supply's to bring home. When I went to get the keys the guy asked if there was some trick to starting the car. I said no it started fine when I dropped it off . He goes well I don't know after I moved it over there, I went to start it and move it again and it will not start. Long story short, they burned out the starter I think. We had to call a tow truck and have taken to the shop, who cant look at it until tomorrow, and we are stuck here in a crappy motel.
Please pray for this to work out so we can get home. The stress is really bad for my wife's health, and her being sick has ate away all of our savings and we are so strapped, I have no idea how much this will cost to fix,or how long we will be stuck here. For all of you waiting on me to answer pms I will get to you as soon as I can I am at wendys for just a minuite to email my boss and let him know what's up so I don't loose my job and thought I would take a second and reach out to my friends here and ask for prayers. Thanks guys in advanced, I will let you know what happens when I can get home. Jake
Grant
My Blog: The Sports Card Wax Report
http://www.waxreport.net/

Stay Steady And Strong.
Your Family Are In Our Prayers.
God Bless.

Hey Jake, give us an update when you get a chance. We're all thinking about you. Hopefully all is OK.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Yeah. He needs to get some info to me ANNNNND my cards out from his end of the trade!

Alright guys here is the update ! Well it was not the starter the stupid valey guy used the wrong key to try and start the car and put on the alarm mode that locks up the fuel. Then they tried to fix it and took all the wires out of the security system, and never told us any of this. So anyways the car is at the dealers in Denver, I rented a car from enterprise and we got home this morning, we have to go get the car tomorrow. I di make it to the post office and mailed every ones trades outan hour ago ! Finally, so now I am going to have my wife lay down and take a much needed nap, and help my boys get their school work done. Thank you all of you for the prayers, they did help me not get stressed out. I am so mad about it, if they had just told me what they did, I could have fixed it, all I had to do was plug the wires back in and put my key in and turn it over for 10 minuites, shut it off and it would have reset the system and let it start.

Holy crap. And I assume they will be covering the cost of the labor at the shop???? What kind of car is this? Glad that you are home, safe and healthy-ish.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Here's a picture of them trying to figure it out.
[Image: pimpedmonte.jpg]

Sending prayers your way!