`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJ Jersey Cards

RE: MJ Jersey Cards
Just wanted to say that MJ already commented that Kobe is the closest basketball player to be compared to him. He already acknowledges what Kobe has done to the great sport of basketball.

LeBron? I don't know yet...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

any mj stuff is great

(03-04-2012, 01:14 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I think collectors are realizing more what he meant to the game and how much of an impact he was/still is. There will never be another MJ. Todays generation has Kobe/LeBron...not even close imo. His stuff will never go down. I think it's great for the basketball community to have this explosion. The guy is a monster!!

Also, that is a great numbered jersey card!!! Even though it's only a single white swatch, I wouldn't mind having itSmile
+1. I think that is another reason why I am only focusing on MJ. My other collections were nice, but would/could lose value in the future. I see the Jordan market possibly leveling off, but most of the values will remain. I dont plan to sell these cards, but if I ever did, I am sure I could get close to the same value out of them that I paid.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 06:02 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: +1. I think that is another reason why I am only focusing on MJ. My other collections were nice, but would/could lose value in the future. I see the Jordan market possibly leveling off, but most of the values will remain. I dont plan to sell these cards, but if I ever did, I am sure I could get close to the same value out of them that I paid.
Most definately. Value now will most certainly be value tomorrow.