Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Flacco?
Big Grin 
Joe Flacco?
Now, I was flipping through the articles of the tops 10 qb's for the last few years. I never once saw joe flacco. Am I wrong for thinking he's a top 10 QB? I mean, The ravens have been making it to the playoffs ever since he got drafted, he must be doing something right, right?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Joe Flacco?
+1... he is a solid QB, and has been making it tongue playoffs consistently... Weird he never gets any credit...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-04-2012, 09:02 AM)superynaldo Wrote: +1... he is a solid QB, and has been making it tongue playoffs consistently... Weird he never gets any credit...
Thank you now I know I'm not completely crazy...

Revolving signature

I still think its odd hes never made the probowl too, but I personally think he is a top 10 QB

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Year TD INT FUM
2008 14 12 6
2009 21 12 6
2010 25 10 7
2011 20 12 9

I look at those numbers there and see an ok QB, definitively not elite, but ok. Does enough to start and pull the team through. Maybe a top 20 QB but not a top 10. He needs to step it up with his accuracy. Last year he dropped below 60%. I would of benched him till he improved lol.

Eddie George Super Collector

Flacco is easily top 10. Maybe the only way to get recognition is to reach a Superbowl. Eli Manning had to win 2 before some people would give hive any credit!!

[quote='ZeroDave' pid='1927092' dateline='1330871172']
Year TD INT FUM
2008 14 12 6
2009 21 12 6
2010 25 10 7
2011 20 12 9

I look at those numbers there and see an ok QB, definitively not elite, but ok. Does enough to start and pull the team through. Maybe a top 20 QB but not a top 10. He needs to step it up with his accuracy. Last year he dropped below 60%. I would of benched him till he improved lol.

C'mon! MAYBE top 20? Who are you gonna put in front of him, DAVID GARRARD? Boy, you KWAYZY! I think Flacco easily deserves top 10 I mean, I looked at the rankings for 2011 and they had JOSH FREEMAN at #10. It's just sad. I agree with estuaryman that nobody recognized Eli until he won a superbowl, since then, he's an ELITE quarterback. It's amazing what people consider "elite". Everyone consider's Marino as elite, he never won a super bowl!

Revolving signature

I think Flacco is a franchise player that has been hurt by a vanilla offense and less than elite WRs. Lord knows I'd take him on my Browns! Ha.

(03-04-2012, 10:08 AM)tone81 Wrote: I think Flacco is a franchise player that has been hurt by a vanilla offense and less than elite WRs. Lord knows I'd take him on my Browns! Ha.
Lol but it's so true. Baltimore does need an elite receiver for him to throw to, you've got to admit, he's done pretty good for having scrub receivers!

Revolving signature

(03-04-2012, 09:26 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Year TD INT FUM
2008 14 12 6
2009 21 12 6
2010 25 10 7
2011 20 12 9

+1
I completely agree. He is definetly NOT a top ten qb with numbers like that. Top 20... probably. And for all those who are saying he doesnt get the credit he deserves... well with numbers like that, I dont thing there's any credit to be given. The main reason the ravens have been to the playoffs is DEFENSE & RAY RICE. Does anyone remember the Ravens superbowl team?? A team that was lead by defense & a strong run game... and NOT by qb play. They had Trent Dilfer for goodness sake, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**