`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Flacco?

RE: Joe Flacco?
You can put Flacco in the top 10, but the truth is, everyone after the top 5 can fight over position because they're nowhere near the calibre of the other players ahead of them. Flacco had Boldin to throw to, and Rice to help with screen passes. They have a decent oline, but even if their line was filled with pro bowlers, he would still be behind Brady, Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and Brees. Everyone after that is just OK. They're good enough to start, but can't expect them to improve by leaps and bounds. The Ravens play a vanilla offense, and rely heavily on their D.

Just for clarification, i'm a Flacco fan.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(03-04-2012, 10:23 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: You can put Flacco in the top 10, but the truth is, everyone after the top 5 can fight over position because they're nowhere near the calibre of the other players ahead of them. Flacco had Boldin to throw to, and Rice to help with screen passes. They have a decent oline, but even if their line was filled with pro bowlers, he would still be behind Brady, Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and Brees. Everyone after that is just OK. They're good enough to start, but can't expect them to improve by leaps and bounds. The Ravens play a vanilla offense, and rely heavily on their D.

Just for clarification, i'm a Flacco fan.
I agree w/the top 10 and how everyone after 5 is good but not elite. I disagree w/roethliberger in top 5 though lol.

Lambeau Legend: If you say PROBABLy tops 20 then your'e saying that Josh Freeman, Colt McCoy, Kevin Kolb and Jason Cambell are better than him. You may want to restate your thoughts.

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Flacco has weapons around him. Theres no reason for his numbers to be that bad... ESPECIALLY the amount of fumbles. Put Freeman, McCoy or Campbell on the Ravens squad, with that run game and that defense... I guarandamntee you they wud put up better numbers than Flacco. Kolb is a different story... He's just flat out poop! You cud put a dream team around him and he wud still be awful, lol. Nothing against Flacco, tho. He has all the tools to be a top tier qb. But he needs to make better reads/decisions, get rid of the ball faster, and SECURE the ball (especially when the pocket collapses around him. Improve on that and the ravens wont just be a playoff team... They'll be a superbowl team.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**