Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
same here, have not received yet, last contact was 3/22

Ditto
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Me too
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 01:26 PM)john1580 Wrote: Theres like 4 banned people on this thread lol...what a bunch of aholes. Jake is a ripoff artist, padresfan is some type of mentally handicapped person with a weird obsession with dbrookerd, and the op takes months to ship but is still relatively likeable...got it
John,

You owe me a new keyboard. I just spit Dr Pepper all over mine after reading your comment. That is the best laugh I have had in several days. My kids even came running up to see what was so funny. They wanted to see the picture or video I was watching. Had to try and explain as carefully as I could without using offensive terms I would not want them to repeat.

I will give him a call Monday and see what I can do. My understanding is that there are still 5 people he owes trades to. I will do my best to get him to put the cards in the mail ASAP.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated

Still nothing in the mail box
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

me neither

nothing hear yet or contact

Tried to contact him again, but can't get any response.