`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am getting sick of some traders on here

RE: I am getting sick of some traders on here
I would be trading with you guys if Beckett hadn't locked me out of my org LOOOOONG before the changeover and forced me to pay to trade.
Because of that this is my least favourite site I frequent. You guys make this site great. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about it.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(02-27-2012, 01:02 AM)tha penguin Wrote: I would just like our MATCH MAKER applet to be applied to save EVERYONE a lot of time and make our stay here more comfortable, as paying customers.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(02-27-2012, 10:13 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I'm with Gary. I never look at buckets I use the trade tool and search for cards that way to trade. I'm a member on other forums but probably have about 5 posts total. Beckett is my favorite site.
+another....That's exactly what I do. That's why it's there. It's one thing to use the bucket to see nice patches but that can be done on demand. Most of the time I don't care if it's a white patch. If I need the card and have an oppurtunity to trade for it I will. Then upgrade later.

Quote:tha penguin Wrote:
I would just like our MATCH MAKER applet to be applied to save EVERYONE a lot of time and make our stay here more comfortable, as paying customers.

mq13 wrote:
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

+Infinity. I was just thinking to myself that trades would be so much easier to setup if you could find all of the little yellow stars the other person had for you instead of searching or clicking through each page in the trade window. Searching works if you know what you are looking for but for me I have few sets I'm working on and I can't remember all the cards to search for them. I end up doing a couple main searches then going page by page.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

(02-26-2012, 10:49 PM)gary991979 Wrote: I am getting real sick of getting PM's or trade offers from people that have nothing in there organize.

I am NOT going to look at your bucket I use Beckett so I don't have too.

I use the trade tool that has a search function that I use and works fine for me.
AMEN! I'm tired of traders who get their panties in a bunch because I don't keep my bucket 100% organized and pristine (my org I do). I pretty much only use my bucket to post scans in the threads and to hold pix if they're requested. I'm not going to scan every single white colored jersey card that books for 4 bucks, it's not worth it to me!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75