`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUN box of Contenders!

FUN box of Contenders!
Yup, I'm still buying this product. I've had quite a bit of luck with it - 7 boxes have resulted in 3 Eberles and 1 Hall. My first box was memorable because of an awesome Cheevers autograph, and I also opened a box that had an Eberle auto (5th auto of the box!) and a 1/1 plate in the final 2 packs. The last box featured a redemption for the elusive Paajarvi /99 rookie ticket. This latest box was entertaining as hell!

First, some numbered inserts: McRae Rookie Ticket 20/100 (love getting rookie tickets as the numbered parallel!), and Henrik Sedin 46/50.

[Image: MCRAE.jpg][Image: SEDINCON.jpg]

Next, my three autographs. Scored an autograph I needed for my set (Ekman-Larsson) and now I'm 7 away!

[Image: ROOKIEAUTOS.jpg]

That means one more autgraph. It was this beauty, which I'm seriously considering adding to the PC as an upgrade in subsection "Legends Autographs" - Numbered 30/50

[Image: MIKITA.jpg]

So that was that, until this fella came along. This was pretty cool...as I mentioned above, I did pull a printing plate, and that was a first, but I've never pulled a true parallel 1/1 in a set, ever before. So here she is:

[Image: MILLERFRONT.jpg][Image: MILLERBACK.jpg]

Not the best box dollar-for-dollar, but easily my favorite Contenders break so far. It ensures I'm going back for more. Great fun!

RE: FUN box of Contenders!
Nice break! I ended up getting several boxes of Contenders too, it was usually a really entertaining break. Let me know which RC autos you need to finish the set, I pulled a bunch, but never started the set, so they're all available.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Sick mikita
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

sweet Stan and Miller time!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Wow! Great box! Do you happen to have any Leather Larceny FT? I am trying to complete the base set.

youre keeping the magnus i presume? and did you still have an extra eberle? i need him too Sad

Yeah, Magnus is for my set. I actually said the words out loud before going into the box - "Boy, I can sure use that Jarvi outta 99!" Actually said the words!

PC Set Eberle and PC solo Eberle. Third Eberle was sold many moons ago Sad
I usually send out interesting inserts like LL to auction buyers as a bonus... but I have Gustavsson kicking around. I'll send him to you for free.

Very nice box there! Congrats! That Mikita is stunning, and the Miller is amazing!

Randi

That's a sick Miller pull!
Collecting Buffalo Bills, Sabres, James Starks and Jonny Flynn cards!

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/terps01fan/