IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Braun suspension overturned

RE: Braun suspension overturned
(02-23-2012, 06:17 PM)john1580 Wrote: +1 lol
HAVE 10 UPDATE ALEXI RAMIREZ BAT BARRELL FT
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Well I got these!!!

[Image: IMG_00000025.jpg][Image: IMG_00000030.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 06:23 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Well I got these!!!

[Image: IMG_00000025.jpg][Image: IMG_00000030.jpg]
pm sent

FINALLY A SYSTEM THAT WORKS I WISH WE COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-23-2012, 06:27 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: FINALLY A SYSTEM THAT WORKS I WISH WE COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!
how is this any different than OJ getting off?

he wasnt found innocent, he was found not guilty due to a technicality

what was that you were saying?

So basically Braun argued that he has magical piss that grows banned substances when left in a fridge for 2 days and won. LOLROF

Anybody who thought that Bud Sellig's Boy was going to serve 50 games is a fool.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 07:49 PM)cardsfest Wrote: Anybody who thought that Bud Sellig's Boy was going to serve 50 games is a fool.
you are wildly off, if you actually did some reading (provided in this thread)

baseball is pissed off. really pissed

the independent arbitrator is being called out by name by MLB.

Braun's lawyers got him off by questioning the chain of custody and collection procedures and that the test was handled by the same program that does the Olympic testing. I know a little bit about chain of custody and it is surprising to me that the procedures for that program would be lax. in fact, i can say with fairly good confidence that it most probably ISNT lax

The chain of custody on any kind of drug test is VERY strict and the proper procedure needs to be followed to the "T". If it's not, forget it, you've left the door wide open for the results of the test to be tossed. Yeah, great, the guy took the test home and placed it in a cool area. Was the area secure? Did the courier have it within eye sight at all times? Answering no to things like that will destroy the outcome of a test.

We might disagree with it, but it's that way with any drug test, not just MLB. Additionally, I STILL don't think we know the whole story it's been convoluted so many times so I say to hell with it, move on, and let's play ball!

Seeing how I have him on my carryover fantasy league, I am happy to have him back. I was contemplating letting him go back in the draft to get my first round pick this year. Now I can hold him and hug him and have him in the lineup all year.