`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Boxes...Seems impossible these days.

Monster Boxes...Seems impossible these days.
Okay i'm getting frustrated. I am on the hunt for a couple boxes for my sets. Boxes that hold 400,500,600,and 700 cards. I'm also looking for the 4 or 5 row monster boxes. Ive hit up my lcs and online but they will only sell in lots of 50 plus. I don't need 50 plus. I'm having no luck.So I turn to the community. Does anyone have any of these boxes they would part with? I would trade cards to make up the difference if needed. Or willing to send cash depending on price seeking. * I don't mind if they are used just as long as they aren't damaged and the inside dividers aren't bent.

Thanks guys,
Daniel
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Monster Boxes...Seems impossible these days.
I am going to pick some up this weekend, or maybe next. They will be brand new, but not sure shipping would be a lot since it is so large. PM me if you want to talk.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Where do you live?
Maybe nearby, I have 100s of different boxes..

Cleveland Ohio 44113...

Just incase someone wants to figure shipping quote.

I don't need much. I would like atleast 3 monter boxes, and 3 of each small sizes listed.

Thanks Guys, Dan

I totally feel your pain, except that I can get the boxes locally but the price they charge is ridiculous. I actually ended up caving in and buying a case of 50 of the monster boxes, even though I probably won't ever use them all. They don't take up that much space when they aren't put together, and the cost of 50 was about the same as buying 7 from my local shop. I used to get the smaller boxes individually from dacardworld, but I am not sure if they still sell them that way or only by case.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Im in canton ohio and my local shop has the boxes u need. i can get ya the info. let me know.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Over The Fence Sportscards in Eastlake. Bout 20min on the east side of Cleveland in Lake County. 2 sec down the road from the Lake County Captains stadium, Indians AA team. This LCS carries any box you need. I get all my 5 row monsters there. I think he charges $5 each for them.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Dan, I'll check my LCS for you this weekend!
-Jason
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Thanks Jason.

Thanks to all for the comments.

I have all at my shop I just dont know how to exactly ship a 5 row lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS