`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Boxes...Seems impossible these days.

RE: Monster Boxes...Seems impossible these days.
I can get these formyounas well Dan, when we go to denver in march he has what ever your looking for. Will be more than happy to pick some up for ya. They are cheap to. Just shoot me a pm Before the 6th if you still need them, Jake

Dan, All-Pro Sports Cards, in Cuyahoga Falls, has a huge selection of boxes. I don't know what he charges because I get them for free when I buy a hobby box.
They are located at 492 Graham Rd. His shop is about 2 miles from the Rt8 Graham Rd exit.
Depending on your inter-belt bridge access, it is about a 45min. drive for you.

(02-16-2012, 11:06 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I have all at my shop I just dont know how to exactly ship a 5 row lol
Haha. Yea I was thinking about that. Its almost as if you have to build them and then put them into a bigger box.

I'm going to try the local flea market on the weekend and see if they have any.

For anyone in the cleveland Area. There is the Flea Bazzaar off w.130th and 480. I was told that there is a guy who runs a card shop out of it on sat and sundays. If anyone has been in there please let me know.

*I will also call the local shops everyone is telling me about and see their rates.*

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-16-2012, 02:46 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Haha. Yea I was thinking about that. Its almost as if you have to build them and then put them into a bigger box.

I'm going to try the local flea market on the weekend and see if they have any.

For anyone in the cleveland Area. There is the Flea Bazzaar off w.130th and 480. I was told that there is a guy who runs a card shop out of it on sat and sundays. If anyone has been in there please let me know.

*I will also call the local shops everyone is telling me about and see their rates.*
yeah I mean we would be willing to do it but I dont think its very cost effective lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

The local flea market here used to have several guys that sold supplies but most of them are pretty much out of the business now after getting burned with so much product that ended up being worthless from the 90's and early 2000's.

I have one LCS in my area and you look at their prices and they know they are the only game in town and they won't budge a single penny off what they charge for anything.

I really wish I had the money to open my own place because I could probably charge at least 25-30% less than they do and still make a nice profit. But who had $25-30 K minimum just laying around ? lol

Roughly how much would it cost to open a card shop? any idea.. Also buying cases of product. Is there a discount from the manufacture or do you go through a drop shipper? Dealer license?

Dan

I'd love to open a hobby shop. It would be a place where you can go and bust your products and talk about the hobby. It would be the next "Cheers" haha
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Would love to have a shop to, but unfortunately I live in small town USA and it just wouldn't make it.
[Image: Sig.png]