`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the 2012 Topps Hits, Secrets Revealed!!

RE: Finding the 2012 Topps Hits, Secrets Revealed!!
(02-19-2012, 07:03 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: A smart and honest card shop owner would shuffle the packs in the box anyways. Basically you are pack searching his shop.
My shop owner does this. Even if you open a fresh box he shuffles them before the first pack is bought from it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Hobby Box relic (Frank Thomas Retired Ring) on the very bottom layer corner. I don't really call it a "hit". Also, I did notice... One of the Golden Giveaway cards from each box unlocked a Diamond Cut card online. The rest were worthless. If I had to guess, each hobby box will produce one Golden Giveaway card that unlocks a Diamond Cut. But who knows...

Just chased a guy out of my local target today for packing searching the new 2012 topps box in front of 2 kids.

I like when whoever open schuffles the packs as well
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

In some of the Jumbo Packs I noticed some packs had the security strip in it and other packs did not.

Out of the 20 that were hanging, 8 of them had the strip. I might go back and buy those.

...and this is why I only go to the LCS that I know mixes their packs when opening up a fresh box. She also opens and incorporates a new box when a pull comes out...and then, if a case hit comes out, she'll try to open a new case if she can.

Never trust a store where they won't do this for you...chances are, unless you're a regular, you won't ever get any huge pulls there.

(02-22-2012, 08:48 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Just chased a guy out of my local target today for packing searching the new 2012 topps box in front of 2 kids.

I like when whoever open schuffles the packs as well

You should just laugh at him for wasting his time doing that garbage. Based on retail pack odds you would be lucky to find 1 jersey card if you bought all the packs in the store.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Ha! On my first jumbo the Gehrig Ring hit was on top row first pack we opened. The R. Jackson bat was on second row. The auto was further down. I hit a black border Matt Kemp 61 of 61. Not sure where that one was since my son opened that one and didn't notice at first.

We have another jumbo we are going to open this week. We shall see...

(02-14-2012, 12:37 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: In my jumbo boxes the hits were in the 2 nd and 3 rd row down !