`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the 2012 Topps Hits, Secrets Revealed!!

RE: Finding the 2012 Topps Hits, Secrets Revealed!!
(02-14-2012, 01:04 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: My wife got me a few packs at Wal-Mart the other day. Said she didn't remember what part of the box the JSY card was in because she just grabbed 2 packs. But here's the hit she got:

[Image: Mantle-1.jpg]

I guess she'll be opening more of my packs (or at least picking them out), haha.
If my Wife is with me at Target I get her to pick the packs or boxes. I joke with her and say 'This way,if my $20 is wasted I can blame you for picking it out' haha. But she knows Im just messing with her
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Hope that Mickey is a bat and not a piece of bench course how would you know since it doesn't clarify what it is
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

In 2 of my 3 hobby boxes, my hit was the 4th pack down on the right side closest to the front of the box.

I thought I was onto something as well until I opened my 3rd box and it was somewhere in the back row near the bottom.

Just coincidence I think. My hits were not the top rows.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Busted a box last night and my "hit" was in the 2nd layer of packs; lower left corner. Assuming you consider a Morales jersey card a hit!

In the 2011 hobby boxes I bought, I noticed that, say, 50% of the time, a hit was in the top right corner bottom row. Especially on the chrome.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

My hits have usually been the top or bottom row as well.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

A smart and honest card shop owner would shuffle the packs in the box anyways. Basically you are pack searching his shop.
[Image: braunsig.png]

got 2 jumbos today and in both boxes the auto and relic were in 2nd layer (3rd and 4th packs)

idk but cool hit