`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal mail

Paypal mail
I thought I heard this from someone on another board before but: Can you purchase shipping labels through Paypal even if it is not a sale? Example: I have a trade and instead of having to go to Post Office, can I just purchase the label through Paypal?
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: Paypal mail
its cheaper to do print mail labels from PP
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

You need a scale and a printer

I have been doing it for the bulk of my sales/trades for several years

You have to pick PayPal Multiship and enter all the info then pay and print
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

yea just go to multi order shipping and create your label with the address and weight and you can print them out just like Ebay labels. This is the only way I ship know. Very easy.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

OK, I'm an idiot. I don't see multi-order shipping. When I'm in My Account, I see no area about shipping. It seems easy but I can't find the initial area to ship.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

When you are on the "Overview" screen, look to the right and it is in a box there.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-11-2012, 10:16 PM)neckababy1 Wrote: OK, I'm an idiot. I don't see multi-order shipping. When I'm in My Account, I see no area about shipping. It seems easy but I can't find the initial area to ship.
after you log in, click on merchant services, then you will find muti-order shipping button.
You can't use this to print labels for packages going to Canada though. That seems to be available only through ebay sales.

I started using PayPal shipping about two weeks ago when the postal rates went up, and I love it! Can't believe it took me this long to switch. Not only does it save me time and the hassle of going to the post office, but it's cheaper and delivery confirmation is free!

Welcome to the club!

Thanks guys, this is helpful. I've been spending waaay too much time putting trades together and going to the PO.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-11-2012, 11:50 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Thanks guys, this is helpful. I've been spending waaay too much time putting trades together and going to the PO.

+1 I just need the funds in pay pal to do it first..lol.. For some reason pay pal will no longer accept my bank card. It has in the past for about two weeks now it says I need another card. Bummer.