`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal mail

RE: Paypal mail
(02-11-2012, 11:59 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: +1 I just need the funds in pay pal to do it first..lol.. For some reason pay pal will no longer accept my bank card. It has in the past for about two weeks now it says I need another card. Bummer.
I think my pay pal is just hooked up straight to my bank account, no? Funds are drawn from my checking or savings account, I believe.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

You can hook it to a bank card, too. That's what I do.
I love it, so easy, cheap, and quick.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Thanks to all. I have finally found it. Your help has been most appreciated! One other question: since I don't have a scale, if one were to guess at the weight, what is the normal weight for a bubble mailed, 2-3 cards in hard platic and the two cards? I am thinking 4 ozs??? I'd rather guess over than under.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

(02-12-2012, 09:20 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: Thanks to all. I have finally found it. Your help has been most appreciated! One other question: since I don't have a scale, if one were to guess at the weight, what is the normal weight for a bubble mailed, 2-3 cards in hard platic and the two cards? I am thinking 4 ozs??? I'd rather guess over than under.
Your example above shouldn't be more than 3 oz. What you can do is take it in to the P.O. after you print and have them weigh it just to be sure. I did that a few times on ones I wasn't sure of.

I have a cheap scale that is not 100% accurate, but it has always worked for me.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-11-2012, 11:59 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: +1 I just need the funds in pay pal to do it first..lol.. For some reason pay pal will no longer accept my bank card. It has in the past for about two weeks now it says I need another card. Bummer.
has the card expired?
(02-12-2012, 09:20 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: Thanks to all. I have finally found it. Your help has been most appreciated! One other question: since I don't have a scale, if one were to guess at the weight, what is the normal weight for a bubble mailed, 2-3 cards in hard platic and the two cards? I am thinking 4 ozs??? I'd rather guess over than under.
An analog Scale at Staples is $15-$20. But I think you can ship 5-6 cards, all in top-loaders and still be under 3oz.

I've used it for my last three trades. I like it. I already had a scale for my son's pinewood derby cars. It's ver accurate. Here's the exact scale and sseller I got mine from. There are cheaper ones listed on ebay, but this is the only one I can vouch for.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinewood-Derby-C...5883de9d8f