`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best mail week

best mail week
hello once again everyone!! well couple of weeks ago i asked the public on what i should purchase with some cash that i came across. well, i wanted to share what i have purchased and it was money well spent. i figure that i can sit on these until the day my girls need tuition(hoping my athletic gene kicks in and they get full rides). lets hope. anyways, here are the pics. i also a Joe Dimaggio and Willie Mays auto ball coming.
enjoy!!![Image: 001-22.jpg]

RE: best mail week
What kind of cert did the pujols ball come with? That does not look right at all.

Why is the number 26 on pujols sig?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Nice pick ups, that koufax tier one auto looks nice.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Some serious sig's that's for sure. Nice job. Gotta love that Rose message on the ball haha.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

[Image: 002-10.jpg]
heres the COA that came with the ball. let me know what u guys think.

I think you should ask for a refund. That looks way off.

Krangry-That is not #26. It is a + or cross and his number 5 after it.

Never heard of KJ's cards and if you paid less than $100 for it I would definitely say it is not real. There is a picture of a ball from his foundation. Look at the right side of the page.

http://www.pujolsfamilyfoundation.org/auction/index.htm

hey dave, thanks for the heads up. i bought item a month ago. but it says that i have the ebay buyer protection. ALBERT PUJOLS Signed / Auto Baseball Los Angeles wCOA

ALBERT PUJOLS - LOS ANGELES ANGELS autographed Baseball with Authenticity!

Our Certificate of Authenticity guarantees our memorabilia to pass any third party authenticator!

We will ship to anywhere inside the 48 US states for $7.75 for a baseball. If you purchase more than one baseball it will be $3.00 for each additional.

Please message us with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

If you wish to purchase an item and are outside of the US, please message us first for a quote, thank you!

here is what the listing had.

They wrote: Our Certificate of Authenticity guarantees our memorabilia to pass any third party authenticator!

Hold them to it. Ask them if you submit it to PSA, James Spence or another reputable grading company and it does not pass authenticity, will they pay for the grading service telling you it is bogus? If not, just ask for a refund or file an item not described claim. You might have to eat the shipping back to them though.

What did you pay for the ball? If you search completed listings, all the signed balls with decent COA's are over $200. That's why I said if you paid less than $100, it is more than likely not authentic.

im no expert but looks like the only legit auto there is the Koufax baseball card :/ I'd either get the refund or send the balls to PSA.. if they dont pass, hold the seller accountable for their fake autos
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]