`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People not answering trade requests.

RE: People not answering trade requests.
i am SO guilty of that..sorry brother if it was me but i go a week or two sometimes before i remember to check the trade page..i read the forums alot and work my PC in the Org... i forget the trade page all the time
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-31-2012, 11:10 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Really? You do realize all cards defaulted to mint prior? YOu can go change all my cards then for me, as I dont have time. And Im not gonna go do it in bulk because Im not gonna change cards not currently marked as mint and then have people be mad if they are traded and are then not mint. Do the 20% math, its not that difficult.
I have over 12,000 items my org, I DO realize that all were labeled MINT prior. However unlike some people, I elected to spend the 20 minutes to adjust over 11,000 of my cards in org. If you want your cards to reflect 120% book value that's fine with me. Unless they are of Navorro Bowman cards I need. You won't see any incoming trades from me and if I don't answer a trade request in a timely fashion it's probably because the 20% math threw me off lol Smile

I can't understand why people wouldn't want to simplify the trade process. It's really not that hard and whats 10-20 minutes.......
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-31-2012, 11:38 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I have over 12,000 items my org, I DO realize that all were labeled MINT prior. However unlike some people, I elected to spend the 20 minutes to adjust over 11,000 of my cards in org. If you want your cards to reflect 120% book value that's fine with me. Unless they are of Navorro Bowman cards I need. You won't see any incoming trades from me and if I don't answer a trade request in a timely fashion it's probably because the 20% math threw me off lol Smile

I can't understand why people wouldn't want to simplify the trade process. It's really not that hard and whats 10-20 minutes.......
Because mine wouldnt be like that. I made it though about 100 cards in that time period because if Im gonna actually go through and do it, im gonna make sure its accurate.

I have a lot of 49ers coming in with about 10 Bowman autos. Ill be sure to mark them as mint.

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

This thread shows me how different I am from others, heh. I definately agree with the OP.
(01-31-2012, 11:38 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I have over 12,000 items my org, I DO realize that all were labeled MINT prior. However unlike some people, I elected to spend the 20 minutes to adjust over 11,000 of my cards in org. If you want your cards to reflect 120% book value that's fine with me. Unless they are of Navorro Bowman cards I need. You won't see any incoming trades from me and if I don't answer a trade request in a timely fashion it's probably because the 20% math threw me off lol Smile

I just (re)adjust the cards they want from me to mint when trading with those types
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(01-31-2012, 11:43 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Because mine wouldnt be like that. I made it though about 100 cards in that time period because if Im gonna actually go through and do it, im gonna make sure its accurate.

I have a lot of 49ers coming in with about 10 Bowman autos. Ill be sure to mark them as mint.
So you could filter all those cards marked as MINT, and do it in three clicks which would allow you do it in under 1 minute. But you refuse because you want them to be accurate, yet you keep them at 120% BV because thats even more accurate..............I am at a loss of words.

Congratulations on your inc 10 Bowman auto's. I wish I had that many coming in. I guess I fail and you win Smile

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

all are /25 or under, including 1/1s, they will look good sitting in my closet until next football season.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

What, nobody checks their personal email first?, before logging on to beckett? I always get trade notifications in my email, as well as notifications, when a comment is left, in a trade proposal.

To the OMP; a lot of members will just cancel a deal if they see that there are a lot of pages of commons, and stuff that they have to sort through first,

they generally make deal with members that have their organize set up with different folders, for example auto's, Game used, etc...., they just don't have the time to have to go through page after page looking for something they are interested in, especially when the search is as iffy as it is.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-01-2012, 02:18 AM)shezdoni Wrote: What, nobody checks their personal email first?, before logging on to beckett? I always get trade notifications in my email, as well as notifications, when a comment is left, in a trade proposal.

To the OMP; a lot of members will just cancel a deal if they see that there are a lot of pages of commons, and stuff that they have to sort through first,

they generally make deal with members that have their organize set up with different folders, for example auto's, Game used, etc...., they just don't have the time to have to go through page after page looking for something they are interested in, especially when the search is as iffy as it is.
My phone makes a noise when I get a personal email so I know I have a trade or comment too. I think most people just dont have it set up to send notifications and also wish Beckett could impliment the notification in the actual trade tab itself so people could see the red number no matter where they are on the site.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well I get random trades for cards I have not intended to trade so there are a few members just sending out random trades and Yes I do cancel those. If I post a thread trading cards then I check the trades section but other then that no I do not.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

I don't trade, so why bother. Smile Actually, majority of the trade offers is the best 5 minutes of the day (laughing).
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]