Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older basketball for sale
Star 
Older basketball for sale
I have a small lot of basketball cards from the early 90's for sale. Some of the players are A. Hardaway,Glenn Robinson,Kidd,Mashburn plus others some rookies and inserts. Want $20.00 for the whole lot an that will include shipping

RE: Older basketball for sale
First off I believe you are supposed to put the cards in organize to sell on here. Secondly you will have a much better shot of having people interested if you list any of the key cards and not just say "some rookies and inserts"; as that doesn't tell if there is a single card in the lot that is worth more than a quarter. Thirdly a small lot is a relative term, so you might want to say the number of cards in the lot (a small lot could be anywhere from a couple of cards to thousands of cards).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-28-2012, 04:31 PM)Rvdbeermoney Wrote: I have a small lot of basketball cards from the early 90's for sale. Some of the players are A. Hardaway,Glenn Robinson,Kidd,Mashburn plus others some rookies and inserts. Want $20.00 for the whole lot an that will include shipping
How about you ship me the cards for free and I will tell you a secret about Shawn Kemp.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Yes, please put your cards in your Organize if you wish to sell them on here. Thank you very much.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards