Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Older basketball for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a small lot of basketball cards from the early 90's for sale. Some of the players are A. Hardaway,Glenn Robinson,Kidd,Mashburn plus others some rookies and inserts. Want $20.00 for the whole lot an that will include shipping
First off I believe you are supposed to put the cards in organize to sell on here. Secondly you will have a much better shot of having people interested if you list any of the key cards and not just say "some rookies and inserts"; as that doesn't tell if there is a single card in the lot that is worth more than a quarter. Thirdly a small lot is a relative term, so you might want to say the number of cards in the lot (a small lot could be anywhere from a couple of cards to thousands of cards).
(01-28-2012, 04:31 PM)Rvdbeermoney Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small lot of basketball cards from the early 90's for sale. Some of the players are A. Hardaway,Glenn Robinson,Kidd,Mashburn plus others some rookies and inserts. Want $20.00 for the whole lot an that will include shipping
How about you ship me the cards for free and I will tell you a secret about Shawn Kemp.
Yes, please put your cards in your Organize if you wish to sell them on here. Thank you very much.