`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite 2011 product?

Favorite 2011 product?
Just curious what everyone's thoughts were on thier favorite 2011 product.

My personal favorite was topps marquee. I like the titanic threads and the museum collection hits. I pull at least one P.C. Per box which in my opinion is pretty good.

Let me know what you think.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

RE: Favorite 2011 product?
If marquee were priced lower I would agree but my personal choice was gypsy queen & tier one. I really like the tier one design & concept. 2012 tier one should be even better with all auto's /399 or less.
[Image: braunsig.png]

(01-26-2012, 11:47 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: If marquee were priced lower I would agree but my personal choice was gypsy queen & tier one. I really like the tier one design & concept. 2012 tier one should be even better with all auto's /399 or less.
The fact that tier one #/999 for their autos made me dislike them.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Triple Threads for me, wish i was loaded so i could get a case of it lol.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

None they stopped making Topps Sterling.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Gypsy Queen for me!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-26-2012, 11:26 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: Just curious what everyone's thoughts were on thier favorite 2011 product.

My personal favorite was topps marquee. I like the titanic threads and the museum collection hits. I pull at least one P.C. Per box which in my opinion is pretty good.

Let me know what you think.
My favorite 2011 product was still Allen & Ginter, though I also very much enjoyed collecting this years regular old Topps set, too. I try to stay away from higher end stuff (not just because I can't really afford it) because it tends to not have a lot of Diamondbacks stuff in it. This year's Triple Threads and Tribute being a good example. Team makes the playoffs against all expectations at the start of the season, and they get little hobby inclusion? WTF?

That said, there were a few nice cards from Marquee I'll be chasing down over time.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I like Triple Threads the best. I got some awesome Cano relics, some Teixeira relics, and a Jeter relic. Too bad I lost out on the last second on the other Cano /3 card on E-bay to make a second full rainbow minus the 1/1.

(01-27-2012, 12:28 AM)beginesj Wrote: Gypsy Queen for me!!
Big +1 for me!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I only opened one, but I liked Tier One. A box with all the hits and none of the filler is a cool concept. Looking forward to next year's.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.