`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shipping Weight?

RE: Shipping Weight?
I know this isn't about the weight but I have went to the post office a couple times this past week using just simple bubble envelopes from DG. Normally I pay almost 2 bucks for shipping but with these envelopes they charge me no more then about 90 cents. I haven't had any traders complain about postage due or anythingso I'm not sure why they charge less for these envelopes.

(01-27-2012, 02:50 PM)my twins Wrote: I know this isn't about the weight but I have went to the post office a couple times this past week using just simple bubble envelopes from DG. Normally I pay almost 2 bucks for shipping but with these envelopes they charge me no more then about 90 cents. I haven't had any traders complain about postage due or anythingso I'm not sure why they charge less for these envelopes.
Its because they aren't do them as parcels. Some PO will do that and some won't. The smaller envelopes can pass as regular first class mail with no issues, but on occasion one will get sent back. TRUST ME!!!!!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-27-2012, 02:50 PM)my twins Wrote: I know this isn't about the weight but I have went to the post office a couple times this past week using just simple bubble envelopes from DG. Normally I pay almost 2 bucks for shipping but with these envelopes they charge me no more then about 90 cents. I haven't had any traders complain about postage due or anythingso I'm not sure why they charge less for these envelopes.
If it is thin enough they consider it a letter and they may run it through the sorting machine..not a good thing. If fact to make sure that does not happen even with Paypal padded envelope..I tape a piece of a styrofoam peanut to the paper around the team bag..then it is too thick to run through the machine..I have seen the clerks use a preformed cardboard cutout to see if the envelope will pass through..

(01-27-2012, 02:35 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Ok, another question, sorry.....how do you select delivery confirmation through paypal?
You don't have too Delivery confirmation is automatic with paypal shipping,

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(01-27-2012, 06:57 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You don't have too Delivery confirmation is automatic with paypal shipping,
That's awesome. Wow, have I been missing out. Thanks!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends