`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still collect 80's rookies?

RE: Anyone still collect 80's rookies?
Rooster I'd have to buy it off you. That is the holly grail of Ripkens and with that I have so far it would be an insult for me to offer up anything in trade.

(01-20-2012, 10:08 PM)goldenboy Wrote: Alfredo, I WANT that Ripken traded! Thats the one rookie of his I never owned. Been close a few times picking one up on Ebay but haven't pulled the trigger....yet.
LOL i picked it up off the bay for a pretty reasonable price imo. If I werent a ripken collector I wouldnt keep it but I just had to have all 4 of his rcs lol. Hope you can get one! Be on the lookout always
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I still collect '80s rookies. I'm working on an '89 Griffey collection. I like to find stuff made for specific events or magazine inserts. This year, I was able to pick up an '89 Griffey card show giveaway. I found it in a binder at a Flea Market.

I also like to find good deals on '80s packs with good rookies. Recently found some '82 Donruss packs for $1.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.