`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Preferred and Hoops: Should I, or no?

RE: 2011-12 Preferred and Hoops: Should I, or no?
If I had the itch and the money to buy a box, Id go with Preferred. If you get alot of spending money Id preorder a case of Fleer Retro with a chance at a Jordan Precious Metal Gem.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

Thats good that there are connections to the players. At least they are thinking about that now. In years past, all I see is some random players who might share a jersey number. OOOOHHHH cool they share the number!! (Sarcasm)
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-21-2012, 03:54 PM)xarzy Wrote: If I had the itch and the money to buy a box, Id go with Preferred. If you get alot of spending money Id preorder a case of Fleer Retro with a chance at a Jordan Precious Metal Gem.
I will never willingly buy a college product regardless of whoever's in the product. Smile
(01-21-2012, 04:04 PM)quavis Wrote: Thats good that there are connections to the players. At least they are thinking about that now. In years past, all I see is some random players who might share a jersey number. OOOOHHHH cool they share the number!! (Sarcasm)
See 2009-10 SP Game Used. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I would say try at least one Preferred box... just to say you did it. You never know what autos you could get unless you try. I am going to wait until after release to pick up a box.

forgot what price was hoops, but I am debating on buying a few boxes... not as big bang for the buck, but it is going to be fun opening them.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(01-21-2012, 07:24 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would say try at least one Preferred box... just to say you did it. You never know what autos you could get unless you try. I am going to wait until after release to pick up a box.

forgot what price was hoops, but I am debating on buying a few boxes... not as big bang for the buck, but it is going to be fun opening them.
Under $70 for Hoops. I think there are 36 packs per box. I'll have to double check.
36 packs per box, 8 cards per pack

X.. I remember the 36 pack part. I got to see if they released the full checklist yet.. I am praying it's no 100 card or less base set..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

From what I've seen, I've been hearing 279, but I hope that's not the total card run. That would suck, but then again, a 100 card set wouldn't make sense with that many cards in one box, would you think? You'd almost get two sets.

(01-21-2012, 10:27 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: From what I've seen, I've been hearing 279, but I hope that's not the total card run. That would suck, but then again, a 100 card set wouldn't make sense with that many cards in one box, would you think? You'd almost get two sets.
true...except 11-12 SP Authentic already did it. They mix the cards well but with only 50 base most people end up with 2 full sets of base. Woo-hoo.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-21-2012, 11:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: true...except 11-12 SP Authentic already did it. They mix the cards well but with only 50 base most people end up with 2 full sets of base. Woo-hoo.
Well, depending on how good the set looks, I guess that's a good thing, because a whole set sells better than a partial set. Smile