`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...

RE: My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...
The AP was #d to 49. I'm not upset with replacement just not thrilled either. Yea I am hoping the packs will bring me something good to make up for the loss ha.
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

RE: My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...
Hey in the end, Wayne may be considered better, you never know...AP is still a youngster and may never come back fully from the injury...I think Peterson is way overhyped anyway...has he finally quit fumbling?

I think you are lucky getting that Wayne card-it's better than nothing
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(01-10-2012, 04:33 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Hey in the end, Wayne may be considered better, you never know...AP is still a youngster and may never come back fully from the injury...I think Peterson is way overhyped anyway...has he finally quit fumbling?

I think you are lucky getting that Wayne card-it's better than nothing
very true, plus Reggie Wayne shouldnt be too hard too move for some packers imo

oh kelly, first time I havent liked you Wink

one fumble last year, none lost this year...

As for the redemption, a RC /49...you didnt come close. That said, a Wayne pull like htat from a $35 box is pretty nice. I would have went with the Jordy and sold it right away, but at least you got something!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(01-10-2012, 04:57 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: oh kelly, first time I havent liked you Wink

one fumble last year, none lost this year...

As for the redemption, a RC /49...you didnt come close. That said, a Wayne pull like htat from a $35 box is pretty nice. I would have went with the Jordy and sold it right away, but at least you got something!
that was my initial reaction for the Jordy but the last only sold for $30

Good to hear they honored an expired redemption, But myself LOATHE redemption cards... They really need to get them out of all products for good...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-10-2012, 05:20 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Good to hear they honored an expired redemption, But myself LOATHE redemption cards... They really need to get them out of all products for good...
I AGREE!!!

I disagree. If it is between a redemption and not having the auto in the set at all (which it otherwise wouldn't be obviously), I will take the redemption.

Glad you got something for the expired hit though!

(01-10-2012, 04:13 PM)dbestballa23 Wrote: idk kinda just glad to be getting something with it being expired and only paying $35 for the box
I'd agree with this. My Roethlisberger Auto Redemption from 2005 SP Authentic is worthless in terms of a replacement from the finest card Company in the WORLD, UPPER DECK, NOTTTT!!

[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

I'd be ok with it. I know a guy who was in the same situation as you a year or so ago and he got a Troy smith auto in its place.
If this was any other major CO. TOpps, UD they would tell you to go fly a kite. Yea itsnot a AP auto but Wayne with a few more good years may be a HOF.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn