Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well on black friday I ordered a box from blowoutcards and pulled a redemption for an AP rc auto only to hear from Panini that they no longer had it. Wasn't too surprised about that. Well finally talked to them today and the card that will be the replacement for the AP is...

2010 Rookies and Stars Statistical Standouts Materials Autographs #9 Reggie Wayne/10

not sure how I feel about this...

(also said I will be getting some extra packs which is a bonus)
LMFAO how do they think that Reggie Wayne compares with AP ?
Glad my dealings with Panini had better outcome in the end
Sorry for your loss
(01-10-2012, 04:11 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: [ -> ]LMFAO how do they think that Reggie Wayne compares with AP ?
Glad my dealings with Panini had better outcome in the end
Sorry for your loss
idk kinda just glad to be getting something with it being expired and only paying $35 for the box
Yeah that is not right I would complain my a$$ off to them
(01-10-2012, 04:13 PM)dbestballa23 Wrote: [ -> ]idk kinda just glad to be getting something with it being expired and only paying $35 for the box
ya i guess if you look at it like that , then you made out . but still the notion that Reggie is comparable with AP just strikes me funny
I wouldnt complain too much since the redemption was expired BUT....since they replaced it you would think they would give you something closer to APs level.
The guy I was talking to said I was lucky that I was able to pick the card because usually it would just be a random pull. The other option was a Contenders round numbers dual auto with Desean Jackson and some scrub WR, donald driver auto /25 or Jordy classics auto /50. None which sell for over $50 so figured the Reggie Wayne would give me my best shot to trade with a colts collector.
what was the AP #ed to? and im sorry reggie wayne isnt a slouch.. im probably the only person here who would be happy with a reggie wayne /10
glad you got it all figured out. better than nothing right? and who knows, dont get your hopes up but mabe the packs will bring you something comparable to the ap. just sayin....
it's not the best replacement, but at least they did give you a "star" player for your troubles Smile

Expired redemptions are a tricky one, and one that old isn't usually honored by any company so in short ..... congrats Smile
Pages: 1 2 3