`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do They Really Expect a Trade??

RE: Do They Really Expect a Trade??
i'm so disorganized that i need the ORG. my photobucket is such a mess. i'm redoing it because i didnt mark off the cards i traded. i need the org to keep track of things.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(01-09-2012, 09:13 PM)pbean Wrote: one reason why we try and be ultra specific when we post a trade thread Smile
Sadly even that doesnt work lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-09-2012, 09:40 PM)branesergen Wrote: Sadly even that doesnt work lol
Amen to that. I am openly anal about my HOF stuff. If you want it, you better have HOF stuff for me in return or really nice PC cards (as stated in my sig and my trade threads when I have them). You'd be amazed at how many people will offer me a mid lvl players auto for one of my Harmon Killebrew autos lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-09-2012, 09:13 PM)pbean Wrote: one reason why we try and be ultra specific when we post a trade thread Smile

Of course. Some people (like myself) aren't really into auto's and whatnot, but more into RC's of Adrian Peterson, Durant, Prestige SP's, etc... ya know, so it makes it frustrating for me to find someone to initiate said trade with when I see that they have a card i need in their org.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

I hate when that Happens. You put who you exactly want and people send offer with NOTHING of the stuff you ask for. You think to yourself
"My Bucket is full of junk I took in to complete trades. Why do I need more stuff I can't Move!"

And when you say anything they take it offensive. Oh and I love the Pms of Hey read your Post who do you collect? hmmmmmmmm
Makes you wonder.............................
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I sent you an offer awhile ago. You have a couple of cards I really want. Please check me. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Interesting post for me. Let me just say as a casual user of this website let me say that I do not find it very intuitive..it is not an easy site to navigate. I admit that I have not spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to organize so that people can see my cards or collection. I did spend a lot of time building registries but of course that no longer works. I collect only graded cards because I've learned the hard way that what someone considers mint is not even close. Over the last few years I have sold what was a room full of cards to what is now just a part of a small closet and have done most all of it over ebay and really never considered selling or trading here, but I guess I need to look into that since I'm in the process of changing my collection to just graded HOFers. It's not a business for me so trading would work for me however, I have never been into the autos, patches, memorabilia cards etc. unless it just happens to be their RC like with many SP Authentics. I'll have to figure this stuff out and maybe I can do some buying or trading with some of you.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]