`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do They Really Expect a Trade??

RE: Do They Really Expect a Trade??
(01-09-2012, 07:14 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Well in all Fairness Mr Bean it was an 8.00 jersey of one of your guys I mean sheesh that should get a little consideration lol
ya that makes it worth 80 right? Tongue lol

What really gets me hot now are people who refuse to trade within the system. They keep dropping me PMs to work out a trade but will not initiate anything within the system. I'm not gunna trade outside the system people!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-09-2012, 07:16 PM)rburkett Wrote: I have asked the person that listed over $700 in cards if they had more to trade and have receive no response. I have also seen organizes that didn't have a single card that I was interested in. If they are expecting to trade they should load their organize up with the cards I have listed on my profile.
You might want to put who you collect on your sig? Oh you stated something about yellow press plates on my thread where did you get that info?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I've been used to it for a long time. I just tend to cancel those members trade offers when they appear in the tm as to not waste more time looking again
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

"Oh you stated something about yellow press plates on my thread where did you get that info?"

I'm not sure about this set but most have four colors like your printers have (cyan, magenta, yellow and black).
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(01-09-2012, 07:36 PM)rburkett Wrote: "Oh you stated something about yellow press plates on my thread where did you get that info?"

I'm not sure about this set but most have four colors like your printers have (cyan, magenta, yellow and black).
Yeah I need the Cyan.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-09-2012, 07:20 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ya that makes it worth 80 right? Tongue lol

What really gets me hot now are people who refuse to trade within the system. They keep dropping me PMs to work out a trade but will not initiate anything within the system. I'm not gunna trade outside the system people!
But y not....nothing ever happens outside the system...it all puppies and kittens out here...lol...no one tries to rip you off hen it cannot be tracked....and I'm king Midas...hahahaha
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I've noticed a lot of people don't say who they collect on their pages, so it's hard to initiate a trade when you have no idea what they want.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(01-09-2012, 08:19 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: But y not....nothing ever happens outside the system...it all puppies and kittens out here...lol...no one tries to rip you off hen it cannot be tracked....and I'm king Midas...hahahaha
Oh great King Midas please turn my cards do gold! Oh wait I already own them so they are gold! Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-09-2012, 08:23 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: I've noticed a lot of people don't say who they collect on their pages, so it's hard to initiate a trade when you have no idea what they want.
one reason why we try and be ultra specific when we post a trade thread Smile

(01-09-2012, 07:20 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ya that makes it worth 80 right? Tongue lol

Feel free to shoot floydtown, jk or I a PM when that happens. A lot of those guys are previously banned traders - I just caught another today.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.