`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What condition will you place on your cards in organize for TRADING PURPOSES?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enter as MINT
14.93%
10 14.93%
Enter as NRMT/MT*
62.69%
42 62.69%
Enter exact condition
22.39%
15 22.39%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll

RE: Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll
Yea I just received ridiculously beat up cards that were listed as MINT. I now have no other choice but to contact the trader first and confirm every one. Should have done that to start probably anyway but still, it isn't difficult to put the correct condition in. It keeps the hobby strong and honest.

I expected to maybe get vintage cards in at least Ex or better but they were easily good at best. :/

i have been changing my cards from an 8 to 9 not knowing the reason for the change. to go back n change them all back again is ludicrous n way to time consuming. will change cards back during a trade process.
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

is there a way to change all of them at one time ? I really dnt feel like going thru 4 thousand cards and changing them 1 by 1.

(12-15-2011, 07:30 PM)john1580 Wrote: is there a way to change all of them at one time ? I really dnt feel like going thru 4 thousand cards and changing them 1 by 1.
On your organize go to "all cards" ,then select layout to "grade"and finally select make it out to "collection".It will then change all your cards to the grade.Hope this helps.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I have had people cancel trades when I asked them to change the grade values so we can even out a trade. I don't know if this is the reason they cancelled but cards were already picked-out and were nearly even. Anyone else running into this? I know it's a hassle but we all need to be on the same values.

It should be the condition the card is in, I can't believe we are even having this discussion
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Yeah I am having the same problems stated above. I set mine that are in great condition at the Beckett 8. But when I trade someone who has it set to 9 I am asking them to put to the same way, or I will change mine to 9. Fair is fair man. If the card has issues I will change the grade to what I think it really is. None of my vintage is listed as an mint. I hate that this happened, real pain now. I just put what I thought about it in my sig. Be fair and honest and the hobby stays that way.