Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"In the past, it was defaulted to MINT = 100% bv and we adjusted that downward to reflect what was in our magazines and other parts of our software. So the new correct default is NRMT/MT = 100% bv for new cards."

Okay, with the pricing set as nrmt/mt as 100% BV instead of mint as it was before the change, it causes some issues when trading with another member who has their condition set different than yours.

example-
nrmt/mt=100% high bv
mint = 110% high bv (% just an example)

What I mean is generally speaking most of us have entered our cards into organize as mint so the high bv shows when trading. Now we have some members listing their cards as nrmt/mt to show high bv and others still have them as mint showing high bv plus a bump for being above the standard of nrmt/mt.

I am leaning towards changing all my conditions to nrmt/mt.

What are you going to do in your organize as far as condition goes?
Please choose answer in poll above
neither

keep it the old way, but when a card is inputted into ORG from OPG, it goes in as a default to the baseline era default, instead of just mint

im sorry, but this common sense

(and yes, im putting my opinion in each forum)
Cant vote above for some reason but I fully agree with "jacobystealshome"..
It does- it enters at the baseline of nrmt/mt, thats why I say go with nrmt/mt on all cards in org (unless they are damaged)

But we have lots of cards already in the org as mint- thats what the question is for the boards. Are you changing the cond to nrmt/mt

I already changed mine to nrmt/mt using the fill option
It should be nrmt/mt due to the fact it contridics the price in the actual price guide. WHile the Book says one thing the site tells collectors another thing. Unless your card is actual graded to mint or better the cards should automatically be nrmt/mt. I feel and im sure others feel they have been ripped off because of this issue. its disappointing to make a trade and realize because of the condition you just got takin for $20-$30 and the cards arent in actual mint condition
That was the biggest reason beckett changed it-

"In the past, it was defaulted to MINT = 100% bv and we adjusted that downward to reflect what was in our magazines and other parts of our software. So the new correct default is NRMT/MT = 100% bv for new cards."
I always tried to put mine as NRMT/MT until they started with the conditional pricing. When conditional pricing started, I had to go in and change everything to NRMT/MT+ in order to get 100% of the value. Now I guess I need to go back and switch them back. I never mark anything as Mint unless it is graded.
I believe nrmt/mt+ will be the same bv for newer cards - am I right?
I think if Beckett is going to make this change, they should inform all the members who have cards in their organize to change all the cards to the new default setting.

They should send a mass email or have it be a message like they normally have when the site is down as I don't think that many people will notice a sticky at the top of each forum.
I'll pass that suggestion on
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5