`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
6 box case of Tier One

RE: 6 box case of Tier One
(12-19-2011, 07:12 AM)waynetalger Wrote: My favorite is the Mick. Which one is yours? Very nice breaks indeed
i liked the mick too, even though i traded it already lol...i think that henderson should be pretty cool when i get it in four years. Thanks for all the comments guys.........my trade page is currently a mess as usual and im late on all my shipping as usual so if you are interested in something please send me an open offer, thats the best way to go. Thanks again

I like the look of the Aaron
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

not bad
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

very nice break! Lots of good pulls in that case for sure.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Nice case with excellent relics and autos.
I would go to another shop though, if I were to get a second case. I have the worst luck so don't listen to me.
I would be interested in the Aaron but I know I have nothing for you.

Do you happen to still have the Hamilton auto? If so, I would love to get it.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

(12-23-2011, 07:44 AM)akuz19 Wrote: Do you happen to still have the Hamilton auto? If so, I would love to get it.
yes i do still have it. Im holding off on any trades till after the holidays because im way behind on my shipping as usual. I will get back with you after im all caught up and the holidays have passed

Would like the Kemp and the Redemption.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

would like a shot at the hamilton and/or edgar martinez auto
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Im interested in all the Yankee pulls. Check my org
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!