`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scans of Kobe Bryant Auto as promised.

Scans of Kobe Bryant Auto as promised.
Here is the scan of the Kobe Bryant Auto and the other hits I had from the 2 packs of Absolute Memorabilia I had. The Kobe is 3/25, the Dirk is 30/100, the Bill Sharman 301/499 and the Trevor Booker is 27/299 it is a awesome card I really like the two patches with the leather and autographed. All are for trade except Bill Sharman.

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

======================================================
[Image: imagesCACAFMQEjpeg.jpg]

RE: Scans of Kobe Bryant Auto as promised.
those are some cool cards... but hate that Booker sticker auto... all the panini design in the background of the sticker killed the auto... I am starting to like Absolute a little more lately...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

The kobe auto looks faded
is it?? I would not mind pickin up a Kobe auto I have a few local friends that collect him if u want to check me for it
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Kobe really needs to use a better pen I have a Kobe auto thats almost as bad. I guess a faded Kobe auto is better than no Kobe auto.

(12-05-2011, 01:14 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Kobe really needs to use a better pen I have a Kobe auto thats almost as bad. I guess a faded Kobe auto is better than no Kobe auto.
I don't know if it is faded it looks more like the pen wasn't wrighting properly, like it was skipping or something like that, but yea it is a kobe....

Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing!

the kobe looks a litle bubbled

(12-05-2011, 09:37 AM)kevinr Wrote: I don't know if it is faded it looks more like the pen wasn't wrighting properly, like it was skipping or something like that, but yea it is a kobe....
Same as my Kobe auto.