Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of Kobe Bryant Auto as promised.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the scan of the Kobe Bryant Auto and the other hits I had from the 2 packs of Absolute Memorabilia I had. The Kobe is 3/25, the Dirk is 30/100, the Bill Sharman 301/499 and the Trevor Booker is 27/299 it is a awesome card I really like the two patches with the leather and autographed. All are for trade except Bill Sharman.

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

======================================================
[Image: imagesCACAFMQEjpeg.jpg]
those are some cool cards... but hate that Booker sticker auto... all the panini design in the background of the sticker killed the auto... I am starting to like Absolute a little more lately...
The kobe auto looks faded
is it?? I would not mind pickin up a Kobe auto I have a few local friends that collect him if u want to check me for it
Kobe really needs to use a better pen I have a Kobe auto thats almost as bad. I guess a faded Kobe auto is better than no Kobe auto.
(12-05-2011, 01:14 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Kobe really needs to use a better pen I have a Kobe auto thats almost as bad. I guess a faded Kobe auto is better than no Kobe auto.
I don't know if it is faded it looks more like the pen wasn't wrighting properly, like it was skipping or something like that, but yea it is a kobe....

Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing!
the kobe looks a litle bubbled
(12-05-2011, 09:37 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it is faded it looks more like the pen wasn't wrighting properly, like it was skipping or something like that, but yea it is a kobe....
Same as my Kobe auto.