Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COMC Question
Star 
COMC Question
Has anyone ever placed a larger order for a PC player or to fill a set and not pay the fee for top loaders? If yes, how were they shipped? Penny sleeves in a team bag, just a team bag with no sleeves, in a snap case or some other way? Any information is appreciated!
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: COMC Question
They still put the cards in penny sleeves. The only time they don't even do that, I believe, is if you order in bulk. I was hesitant to order without the toploaders on multiple orders. However, I just decided what the heck on one order and was very satisfied with the packaging. I think it is definitely the way to go. esides, your LCS probably has the top loaders for cheaper than the COMC charge. (I had a brain fart and can't remember what the additional fee per card is.)
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Use the bulk shipping. The cards aren't sleeved, but they put them in the little box, with packaging so they don't move around, and then put that in another box. If you have a high end card that you want with a toploader they work it in there.

They won't send your cards like garbage no matter what you choose, but if you have a bunch of cards just go bulk.

[Image: 493e2b22.jpg]

Bulk is the best way to go. They are very careful with packaging the cards no matter which way you choose.

Bulk means no sleeves but the cards are so secure its like having them in pack form. They aren't gonna be damaged. They come just as you bought them online.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks to all the responders!
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

I bought a couple hundred cards at once from there and they all came fine. They package very well.

the largest order I've done at one time is 30 and I'm waiting on them as we speak. I ordered about 10 cards a few weeks back and didn't buy the top loaders and they came in them anyhow. They used one of those large ones for like thick game used cards or what not and slid about 3-4 of them in that and the others came in their own individual ones. Their packaging is the best I've seen so I wouldn't worry one bit.

I just ordered over 300 cards using the Thanksgiving weekend discounted shipping, which is supposed to be the same as the bulk shipping. I have never used them before, but everything I read was great so I am not concerned.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It's one of the best sites on the interwebs. I use it, myself.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)