`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fishing for Nimmo

RE: Fishing for Nimmo
Hoping maybe someone pulled these out of their Christmas gifts..lol.. Really need some colors and autos. Will trade in your favor.. Bump

Weekend bump

Just thought with so many new members I would try again for the weekend.

If you're willing to pull from your PC (maybe that Freeman auto you mentioned), we can get something done for the Leaf Blue /25.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-14-2012, 09:37 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: If you're willing to pull from your PC (maybe that Freeman auto you mentioned), we can get something done for the Leaf Blue /25.
The Freeman's gone, sorry bud. I have added some new stuff to my org. Not willing to go to high on anything but bowmans. I really need the bowman autos and colors the most. I will look at other brands but the prices are way cheaper in online sales so my offers will be lower on those as well.

As far as the blue I would love to have it, but I'm out of pay pal . I have. E a logo bowman chrome orange refractor numbered to 25, ichiro chrome blue, and lots of color in my org as well.