`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
How much would you pay for this set?

RE: How much would you pay for this set?
(12-12-2011, 09:16 PM)stuart007stein Wrote: After looking at the Bay, i'm still not sure if I should grade this set or not. Is it worth the return? Should I just grade a few of the bigger named cards?
I don't think I'd grade any of them. Unless you're getting GEM MINT or higher, it's not worth it.

BUMP! Got an offer............Smile We'll see what happens.

Well done, awesome set, looks great.

I would have waited for next season to put this up right around October though.

Unfortunately the price is slightly out of my league and my teams blew this year (Mets, Twins), if they had done well, I likely would be making an offer.

Best of luck with your sale.

BUMP!!!!!

Just curious but how much money roughly did you put into building this set?? i imagine some of these cards cost you quite a bit.
[Image: jonathancard.png]

How did the offer go ? I really wish I had the money to make you an offer on this set man. I always watch this thread be ause I am so in awe of how you did it and the cool story behind it. To me that is what adds value to sets. I love this hobby..lol..

(01-04-2012, 09:14 PM)jonathancard Wrote: Just curious but how much money roughly did you put into building this set?? i imagine some of these cards cost you quite a bit.
I'm really not sure of the total cost to be honest. Some were a little spendy, some were really cheap due to some of the deals I was able to work.
(01-04-2012, 09:17 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: How did the offer go ? I really wish I had the money to make you an offer on this set man. I always watch this thread be ause I am so in awe of how you did it and the cool story behind it. To me that is what adds value to sets. I love this hobby..lol..
I have a standing offer at a certain amount right now, but just willing to sit tight. Make me an offer!

(11-27-2011, 08:56 AM)stuart007stein Wrote: Thanks again -- really appreciate your feedback! I'm undecided, honestly, on whether to list it or not. I might, just to see if anyone makes a serious offer. I might try a BIN/Best Offer.

It was a nice challenge and I'm still surprised with how quickly I was able to pull it off.

I still remember trying to find #290 Ike Davis.... That darn card took me the longest!
HA! weird- ike was the only platinum 1/1 i ever pulled

Man id be real interested in it if I had enough for it. Everyone who said 1k or less is on crack haha. If you wait 10 years you could get full book on every card. I have sold tons of the older black ones for full book. But why sell it if you just put it together? Keep it for a while unless ur hurtin for money. Its very impressive and I can say for sure there is a major market for those cards individually...I dont think ive ever come accross a complete set. If you were local to me id say consign it tome ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-05-2012, 03:47 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Man id be real interested in it if I had enough for it. Everyone who said 1k or less is on crack haha. If you wait 10 years you could get full book on every card. I have sold tons of the older black ones for full book. But why sell it if you just put it together? Keep it for a while unless ur hurtin for money. Its very impressive and I can say for sure there is a major market for those cards individually...I dont think ive ever come accross a complete set. If you were local to me id say consign it tome ha
I appreciate your kind comments. Start saving up for it!! Smile