`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent maildays/pickups!

Recent maildays/pickups!
First, some additions to my Grant Hill PC.. I've slowed down on him a lot, but the BMOC was something I've been meaning to get for a while. Was able to pick this up for about $20 on the bay.

[Image: IMG_0185.jpg]

Next.. some Tim Hardaway pickups. I was pretty proud of my auto collection up until recently when they started releasing more Hardaway autos.. Now it's been a struggle to try to catch up again!

[Image: IMG_0182.jpg]
Ultimate /99, black box /99

[Image: IMG_0181.jpg]
Curry/Hardaway dual /50, flag /149, jsy auto /25

[Image: IMG_0183.jpg]
Completed the "letterman" set.. /100

[Image: IMG_0184.jpg]
Legacy collection /150, and rack pack autographics (really tough to find this one.. non-numbered but with the foil like century marks)

The rest of my Timmy collection: https://picasaweb.google.com/11659596232...imHardaway

Next, my first ever Kobe auto!

[Image: IMG_0186.jpg]
/47.. Bought it on impulse. Looks nice I guess! I've always wanted a Kobe auto. Panini overproducing them makes him affordable which is good and bad I guess!
and finally..

[Image: IMG_0190.jpg]
My first ever MJ auto! I probably spent more than I should have ($400), but I LOVE how clean the auto is and the fact that it's on card. Also, I have a complete set of the 05-06 GOTG autographs, and always regretted the fact that Jordan wasn't part of the set.. So this is my way of adding him to it Wink

Thanks for looking!

RE: Recent maildays/pickups!
very nice stuff!!!! you picked a nice kobe and jordan to start off for your collecting, and i love the hardaway/curry dual auto.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Nice job! I really like the Curry/Hardaway! They should put more thought like that into the dual autos. They should have some kind of connection. I hate when its just a couple random players for no reason.

Man that BMOC makes me drool,

I honestly haven't followed Curry much since he got into the league Smile Surprised you guys like that one the most! haha

[Image: bmoczpeat.jpg]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fPfJp...czpeat.jpg

My other Hill BMOC Smile

curry barely missed out rc of the year honors, t. evans was pretty darn solid, although curry had a better second year imo. he will be one of the best guards in the league for the coming years i think.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That's a pretty darn nice Hardaway auto collection in and of itself, let alone if it's just you "catching up" as you said it. Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]