`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My In Person Auto Stuff

RE: My In Person Auto Stuff
Thanks, Yes I think I am lucky to have a shop that goes out of his way to get in players to sign for the fans. Have alot of stuff in frames and stuff but still working on getting it all displayed the way I want.

(11-18-2011, 08:56 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man that is some cool stuff! Glad you get the opportunity to get all the autos in person and have the pictures to show for proof of being legit! Awesome stuff! Do you have a place in your home to display all this?
Yes I do like them WildCats..... Go Big Blue !

(11-18-2011, 08:59 PM)jonathani Wrote: Very impressive B33rman! You are a dedicated collector, for sure.

JonathanI
A little while back he was down here with a few other pros working out at UK and the owner had a verbal yes he was comming in and then a day later his agent called back and said that under some agreement he cant come in and do a signing. Something like that, not for sure the exact problem just what I heard. Its a small shop but he does get guys in. But its ok that he didnt come in because I did pull a durant auto out of season update the other day so Im good, hehe
(11-18-2011, 09:10 PM)eman97 Wrote: very nice! what do you mean durant couldn't come and sign. i know he has a contract with panini but doesnt that mean just he can only sign thier cards?
Only have cards of prince with autos, He is trying to get him to come in. Its a waiting game, but the shop has done well in geting the guys in so I think in time he will show up.
(11-18-2011, 09:16 PM)libs021 Wrote: Do you have any Prince, I'd love to see them if you do, awesome collection though
Thanks man
(11-18-2011, 09:18 PM)kct1 Wrote: Nice stuff..
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]