`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you load up on?

RE: Who would you load up on?
(11-09-2011, 07:18 AM)antriarc Wrote: Definitely Cant wait to watch my knicks.. WOOT
WHY?! lol You think they can contend against my mavs for the championship?! I think not sir!

from this years draft kimba,irving,knight,fredette,williams.
previous drafts eric bledsoe,gordon hayward,greg monroe, terrico white, eric gordon
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(11-09-2011, 09:54 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: from this years draft kimba,irving,knight,fredette,williams.
previous drafts eric bledsoe,gordon hayward,greg monroe, terrico white, eric gordon
you sound like a pistons fan lol

If I had a pile of money I would spend it on high grade vintage cards....thats were longterm investment is safiest.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(11-10-2011, 03:14 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: If I had a pile of money I would spend it on high grade vintage cards....thats were longterm investment is safiest.
Thanks but Im talking about up and coming players.

I think in terms of investment I would actually go another year or two back to around the 2007 and 2008 drafts and look for players that have already started breaking out but still have plenty of upside. Those players will give you the biggest return with smallest risk. You can get a steal on some Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose cards, not to mention some of the rookies from those drafts that just started to shine last year. I just look at the rookies from last year and the coming year as a bigger risk, but they could be a bigger reward if they hit big.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/