Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Who would you load up on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets say you had an amount of money to invest but it had to be in an up and coming player. Could be a rookie for the next season (only from this years draft) Freshman, Sophmore, or even a vet who is about to breakout. Who would it be? Of course, the cards would have to be nought at a low price to rise in value after the start of the next season.
Evan Turner
if your question is for the here and now, I'd say not to invest in anyone with so little clarity about whether there will be a season at all.

if it's just hypothetical, i honestly have no clue as we don't get college basketball here in Spain
Mine would be James Harden, Demar Derozan, Derrick Favors and of course Kemba Waliker. I wanted to get some peoples opinions since card prices are at pretty low prices right now with the lockout and it seems like a good time for all of us to invest in non PC players to maybe cash in when the season starts.
As a homer, I'd say Tobias Harris.

As a basketball fan, I'd say Kemba Walker and Derrick Williams. My vet to watch would have to be Roddy Beabouis (or however you spell it.)
derrick williams
kemba's too much of a tweener
Markief Morris Wink
Tristan Thompson and Jordan Hamilton. I'm a big UT basketball watcher. And then for no reason at all, Xavier Henry. I remember watching video of him in high school and then watching him at duke. Seems like a lot of upside.
I think Blake still has another level to show us and I am sure if there is a season clips are going to make some noise this year. I cant wait to watch Deandre and Blake do work!

Definitely Cant wait to watch my knicks.. WOOT
Pages: 1 2