`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Secret Santa Information Thread

RE: Secret Santa: Now Registering Addresses
(11-09-2011, 08:46 PM)doddy3737 Wrote: hey how many post do you need to be in on this? i thought it was 100 but the front page says 50 so i should be ok right??
I'm still tinkering with the rules, but since the post requirement is complicated, I'll set the bar higher at 20 feedback and drop the post requirement entirely. Could you find a veteran trader for me who'll publicly attest to your being a solid trader...that'll get you set up for sure.

(11-10-2011, 09:09 AM)jafi1972 Wrote: Count me in if I meet the requirements. Smile
Shoot me your mailing address so I can get you registered. I've know you're solid (just like a few others) but if you can humor me and find a qualifying trader around to speak up for you, then we're good to go. Since this is the trial run, I want to make sure the rules are clear, consistent, and instill confidence in the process.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Secret Santa: Register Your Address by November 15
jafi1972 is good. I've done several trades with him. Great trader.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

RE: Secret Santa: Now Registering Addresses
(11-10-2011, 12:11 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I'm still tinkering with the rules, but since the post requirement is complicated, I'll set the bar higher at 20 feedback and drop the post requirement entirely. Could you find a veteran trader for me who'll publicly attest to your being a solid trader...that'll get you set up for sure.
Hey no not really its ok if i cant be in it all good Smile

thanks
Brandon
534 Modano cards and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(11-10-2011, 12:56 PM)pens1fan Wrote: jafi1972 is good. I've done several trades with him. Great trader.
Awesome, I'm glad to see the community speak up for one another. Thanks Walt, list updated...

(11-10-2011, 07:28 PM)doddy3737 Wrote: Hey no not really its ok if i cant be in it all good Smile

thanks
Brandon
Ok thanks, I'll drop you a line on the 15th either way just to let you know.

Rice: My address should already be registered, correct?
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

RE: Secret Santa: Register by November 15
(11-11-2011, 03:05 AM)opierocks Wrote: Rice: My address should already be registered, correct?
Hey Ron,

I'm compiling a master list of updated addresses so I'm asking everyone to PM me their mailing info in order to confirm their participation in Secret Santa. It's also an opportunity to send me a Xmas wishlist.

I would like to participate ricebondsanta2young! I'll pm my mailing address and wish list. Thanks, Spud.
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

I definately want in this year! Alot of you guys can vouch for me, or if need be get ahold of RAVMAN named darcy ravlic. Used to be a mod on this board. Anything toronto or dion phaneuf in a maple leafs uni.
Collecting Leafs Game Used, Patches,Autos
[Image: phaneufset-1.jpg]
Photobucket:
http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/nhlderek1/

(11-14-2011, 08:00 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: I would like to participate ricebondsanta2young! I'll pm my mailing address and wish list. Thanks, Spud.
Wow, I only got that now after doing a triple take, thinking to myself, why type it all out for the first time ever if you're just going to bungle it, lol!

I gather the book's going great, but I'm stoked you had a few moments to check in. By the looks of it, you found some time for cards too: that new photobucket is beautiful.

Anyhow, you're all set.

(11-14-2011, 10:37 AM)malcolm136 Wrote: I definately want in this year! Alot of you guys can vouch for me, or if need be get ahold of RAVMAN named darcy ravlic. Used to be a mod on this board. Anything toronto or dion phaneuf in a maple leafs uni.
I'll look out for any of these guys to speak up. PM me your mailing info in the meantime so I can get you set up.

i can vouch for doddy, just completed a great trade with him.
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]