`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Secret Santa Information Thread

RE: Secret Santa?
If I had decent cards to give away I'd be in, but I'm not sure I meet the requirements anyways. It sounds like an awesome idea though!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I've been involved with a couple of these. Would love to join, but I do not meet the requirements. Good luck!

This sounds like a lot of fun, count me in.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I've got a running count of 'yays' in the original post.

(11-07-2011, 05:06 AM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Sounds fun to me. If the Moderator approves of it you can count me in.
Good news! I just heard back from a Mod and we're a go.

(11-07-2011, 07:54 AM)snobles Wrote: Good with me if it is all run correctly. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I'll definitely need help and input so I'll hit you up. I think I've got the main framework in mind but there could be little issues or even big ones that I'm missing. I welcome any advice or suggestions that anyone may have about making this run as smoothly as possible.

(11-07-2011, 07:28 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: i seen it work and i seen it fail

hope there are rules in place so it works
What are the crucial rules we need in your opinion?

(11-07-2011, 09:35 AM)gmccarth Wrote: I'm in, assuming the value of the gift is within my range. I like the idea.
(11-07-2011, 12:08 PM)wickabee Wrote: Same here.
What's your range?

(11-07-2011, 03:07 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: I would be in, but i live too far away, and i probably dont have anything suitable to give people haha so ill have to give it a miss. But all the same i think its a great idea, and hope it gets off the ground and goes well for you all!
That's too bad...we'd love to have you so if you change your mind, let me know.

(11-07-2011, 03:28 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: count me in as well. i think that everyone that has commented so far is known to be a respectable trader in the community. hopefully this gets a go, as it sounds really fun!
I agree...almost everyone here is well-established. There are a few newer member who we should figure out as a group how strict our feedback/requirement ought to be. To anyone reading: what rules in your opinion are absolutely necessary to making this a success?

(11-07-2011, 06:04 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: If I had decent cards to give away I'd be in, but I'm not sure I meet the requirements anyways. It sounds like an awesome idea though!
Sure looks like you meet the 10/100 requirement (which may or may not stay or change) from where I'm sitting. No one would hold it against you for specifically purchasing your gifts for this shindig so let me know if you change your mind and want in by the time I take down everyone's contact info.

(11-07-2011, 06:50 PM)luongo812 Wrote: I've been involved with a couple of these. Would love to join, but I do not meet the requirements. Good luck!
Thanks a lot...there are a few others who wouldn't meet the current requirements so I'll put you down as interested anyway.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Secret Santa: Now Registering
I am definitely in!
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

Not sure if its been posted yet....

but:

- Are we setting a MIN or Max $$ amount for the Secret Santa gift?
- Rather than a specific wish list what about just specifying a team, player(s), or Set that they would like something from.

Just a couple of thoughts
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I may not have the feedback/post count but i would for sure be in if i can.

thanks
Brandon
534 Modano cards and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throw me in but only if the BV is in a reasonable range. I hope it´s no problem that I´m from Germany (shipping times).
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

RBM2Y: You can count me in as well. While I don't have anything of any MAJOR value, I wouldn't be against the idea of going with an overall BV limit...Like say you set the limit at $25, and I don't have something of that value, but my recipient needed 4 cards from me that totalled that amount, I'd be cool with that, ya know?

[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(11-08-2011, 04:50 AM)opierocks Wrote: RBM2Y: You can count me in as well. While I don't have anything of any MAJOR value, I wouldn't be against the idea of going with an overall BV limit...Like say you set the limit at $25, and I don't have something of that value, but my recipient needed 4 cards from me that totalled that amount, I'd be cool with that, ya know?
agree with total value be set at X amount.. it can be 1 card or 3 or whatever

Rice I will get back to you with rules
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)