`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2011 Topps Chrome Thread

Official 2011 Topps Chrome Thread
Post your breaks, questions, anything here. First off, my thought is...
Why not buy 4 blasters instead of 1 hobby box? I feel like you have better odds with the blasters with the post I've seen here!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Official 2011 Topps Chrome Thread
It's a wash if you ask me. I am not sure if there are any hobby or retail exclusive parallels, I have seen some purple refractors. I know the orange ref's are retail.
My two hobby boxes yielded two refractor autos, but that was really lucky on my part.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I agree on the blasters, I pulled a auto out of one already and the hobby box group break I was in, that box sucked bad.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I think I'm gonna stay retail on this product since there are no hobby exclusives to my knowledge, and my first blaster yielded me that sweet Ingram Gold Refractor Auto /10. I've done 2 other blasters with a good mix of refractors/xfractors/purple/black/blue and inserts. The retail 'rack packs' have a 3-pack of orange 'retail only' refractors and I've had a couple of those too. Pretty close to the complete set (of COURSE out of all my wax I have yet to pull a Cam which means I'll probably have to buy one! lol) and so my breaking of this product may be done. I'll just pick up the rest of the singles I want out of it. (Jamie Harper / Lee Smith)
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

i have a question. i pulled a mike wallace refractor, non serial numbered. there is no listing for this card in the OPG. here are some scans:

[Image: Image6-1.jpg]
[Image: Image10.jpg]

as you cAn see, there are no serial numbers on this card and all the refractors in the OPG are #'d with the exception of the xfractor, but this is not an xfractor. any ideas? i have other refractors in the 2011 topps chrome that are not listed.

http://www.beckett.com/football/2011/top...ce-8357435

It shows that it is 'SN' but doesn't give a print run. This, I believe, is just an error in the OPG and will eventually be fixed to reflect that it is NOT 'SN'.

Hope this helps.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Yeah, Beckett has some things they need to fix!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Anybody know exactly how scare the SP's are?
I have the Julio Jones SP and not sure what to do with it

I purchased a rack pack yesterday, and I was lucky enough to get a Christian Ponder Black Refractor. Pretty sweet card!

Wouldnt a printing plate be hobby exclusive? I could be wrong
I collect Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, Patriots and Red Sox