`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?

RE: What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
Few years away but I can't wait to get my hands on some Kelvin Taylor autos if he keeps putting in the hard work..

RE: What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
I'll be working on Luck just because of the fact that more than one analyst has said he's going to be better than Peyton. So that in the long run means some value.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

LaMichael James no matter were he goes

and Andrew Luck if he goes to the Dolphins.....(which he will Smile ).....and if he dosent...probably just grab a couple of nice cards of him.

I dont really plan on collecting any body else super heavy....but will pick up stuff from time to time of any Oregon Duck or anybody the Dolphins draft as I do every year lol

I know it want be this year....but I am pumped about Rex Burkhead....he is a Warrior.

(11-02-2011, 12:26 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: LaMichael James no matter were he goes

and Andrew Luck if he goes to the Dolphins.....(which he will Smile ).....and if he dosent...probably just grab a couple of nice cards of him.

I dont really plan on collecting any body else super heavy....but will pick up stuff from time to time of any Oregon Duck or anybody the Dolphins draft as I do every year lol

I know it want be this year....but I am pumped about Rex Burkhead....he is a Warrior.
agreed with james
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

You guys stay away from LaMichael!!!!

(11-02-2011, 01:58 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: You guys stay away from LaMichael!!!!
sorry imma hit him hard lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-02-2011, 01:58 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: You guys stay away from LaMichael!!!!
Yeah cuz everyone knows Kelly collects Ducks! Plus, he may not even declare for the draft since last year he said he was staying in school because his education was very important to him. Just because he can go pretty high in the draft doesn't mean he won't get injured and never make a billion dollars! I hope he's smart about it..and, I will collect him when he's in the NFL
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

LSU WR Randle....

Kellen Moore. But he might end up being too short or something....Have watched him the last few years
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

(11-02-2011, 02:05 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Yeah cuz everyone knows Kelly collects Ducks! Plus, he may not even declare for the draft since last year he said he was staying in school because his education was very important to him. Just because he can go pretty high in the draft doesn't mean he won't get injured and never make a billion dollars! I hope he's smart about it..and, I will collect him when he's in the NFL
nice to see you posting
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]