Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was just curious who you guys are going to be looking for next year. For me although I am a Texas A&M Aggie, I will be graduating from U of H in the Spring and I have watched Case Keenum for several years now. I hope he makes an NFL roster and gets drafted in an early round. I plan on supercollecting him next year. Now its ur turn!!!!!!!!
Andrew Luck on the Dolphins Big Grin
LaMichael James. Big Grin I won't supercollect him as I don't have the funds to do so. But I'll get as much of his stuff that I can, within reason.
(11-02-2011, 02:44 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]LaMichael James. Big Grin I won't supercollect him as I don't have the funds to do so. But I'll get as much of his stuff that I can, within reason.
yeah i guess i should say "collect" not supercollect because I am tired of spending so much money on cards. I am just addicted. lol
(11-02-2011, 02:42 AM)sportzfanrl Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew Luck on the Dolphins Big Grin
you might have that opportunity Smile
Too bad sportzfanrl... Andrew Luck in the Colts uni... I mean the Colts horseshoe and Andrew "Luck"... c'mon, he's not going to the Phins.
Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma Sooners
kellen moore boise state hopefully with denver but will try to collect him with what ever team he goes to....
I'll collect the 10 utility players the Badgers send to the NFL every year.
(11-02-2011, 08:10 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll collect the 10 utility players the Badgers send to the NFL every year.
haha good answer
Russell Wilson, QB Wisconsin Badgers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5