`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?

What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
I was just curious who you guys are going to be looking for next year. For me although I am a Texas A&M Aggie, I will be graduating from U of H in the Spring and I have watched Case Keenum for several years now. I hope he makes an NFL roster and gets drafted in an early round. I plan on supercollecting him next year. Now its ur turn!!!!!!!!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
Andrew Luck on the Dolphins Big Grin
Looking for current Dolphin player Cards

RE: What current college player are you looking forward to collecting next year?
LaMichael James. Big Grin I won't supercollect him as I don't have the funds to do so. But I'll get as much of his stuff that I can, within reason.

(11-02-2011, 02:44 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: LaMichael James. Big Grin I won't supercollect him as I don't have the funds to do so. But I'll get as much of his stuff that I can, within reason.
yeah i guess i should say "collect" not supercollect because I am tired of spending so much money on cards. I am just addicted. lol
(11-02-2011, 02:42 AM)sportzfanrl Wrote: Andrew Luck on the Dolphins Big Grin
you might have that opportunity Smile
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Too bad sportzfanrl... Andrew Luck in the Colts uni... I mean the Colts horseshoe and Andrew "Luck"... c'mon, he's not going to the Phins.

Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma Sooners
Collect Oklahoma Sooner Alumni Autographs:

http://s1041.photobucket.com/home/Wildcatter78

kellen moore boise state hopefully with denver but will try to collect him with what ever team he goes to....
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

I'll collect the 10 utility players the Badgers send to the NFL every year.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(11-02-2011, 08:10 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I'll collect the 10 utility players the Badgers send to the NFL every year.
haha good answer
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Russell Wilson, QB Wisconsin Badgers.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**