`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Boxes Main Event

3 Boxes Main Event
I was down south today returning some bike parts I won't get to use ( have to quit riding because of the Brain Cyst) and stopped in the LCS where all but 2 boxes of my fanfare came from and he had 3 boxes of Main event so I said what the hell one of them could be a Hot box 30% are decent Odds so I got one, then a 2nd and why not the third and wouldn't you know it the third box was a hot box , and all 4 of the autos were cup drivers heres the run down of the 3 box break.

Box 1
Ricky Carmicheal Blue auto #3/10
Lead foot dale Jr. #44/99
Gloves Off Jimmy Johnson #28/99 This is the second time the first box landed me a JJ ( in FanFare it was a Blue Auto #6/7)

Box 2
AJ Allmendinger Auto #24/50
Lead Foot Kasey Kahne #24/99
Main Event Materials Kevin Harvick Jumbo fire suit with stiching #34/99

Box 3 (HOT BOX)
Matt Kenseth Auto #22/25
Clint Bowyer Auto #38/45
Jamie McMurray Auto #24/50
Greg Biffle Auto #31/50
Both Mem. cards were Hats Off
Mark Martin #52/99 (3 cl. patch)
Kyle Bush #53/99 ( 2cl. patch with letters and copyright Circle)

Not a bad Break ,I like the set but whats with some of the cards being Black & White ? some have foil and some don't and only pulled 2 base cards with serial numbers ? I pulled 3 of the Joe Gibbs 20 year salute cards ( 1 of them was serial #) but don't know how the set breaks down Maybe this weekend I will sit down and see if I got a set>my 3 bonus packs had clint Bowyer Spot ON #13/20, Nelson Piquet Jr. #16/20 and Dale Jr. Lead Foot plain card #09/20.
And of course he had 2 boxes of FanFare thats for the next post It started of slow but Ended pretty Good .........................................................
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 3 Boxes Main Event
Pretty nice boxes. I'd love to get the JJ Glove card from you. If you still need the M. Waltrip MM Dual, I still have it.

(10-21-2011, 01:25 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Pretty nice boxes. I'd love to get the JJ Glove card from you. If you still need the M. Waltrip MM Dual, I still have it.
yes still need the MMdaul and will check my die cuts we can work it out ,will think about trading the JJ glove pm me

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-21-2011, 06:49 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: yes still need the MMdaul and will check my die cuts we can work it out ,will think about trading the JJ glove pm me
I didn't see this until now. I have already PM'd you about the Waltrip. LMK.

Would be interested in the Carmichael auto. I still got the Gaughan fanfare sig series and some others you might like. Do you need a Bowyer /199 MM? I got two very nice ones, one 3 color and the other is 2 color (looks like part of letters from BB&T)
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

(10-22-2011, 04:41 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: Would be interested in the Carmichael auto. I still got the Gaughan fanfare sig series and some others you might like. Do you need a Bowyer /199 MM? I got two very nice ones, one 3 color and the other is 2 color (looks like part of letters from BB&T)
not sure what I am going to do with the Goat card (greatest of all time in motocross)
r u interested in any others and would love to get Mag. Matreials I don't have will be working on a list to put up tonight and will pm you

nice kahne pull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

[quote='tonygwynnandcalripke' pid='1751759' dateline='1319328364']
not sure what I am going to do with the Goat card (greatest of all time in motocross)
r u interested in any others and would love to get Mag. Matreials I don't have will be working on a list to put up tonight and will pm you
[quote]

Would also be interested in the Kyle Busch
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/