Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage Locker Raid

RE: Storage Locker Raid
I could use tiffany versions of any maddux cards other than the 89 topps,

heck I'd be interested in ANY maddux stuff I may not have, but I'd love to pick up a nice copy of his glossy/tiffany cards.

if you see anything of his that looks interesting, drop me a line! sounds like you are having a ball! that would be a mini heaven for most of us at least for a good week or two haha Wink

any promo/sample stuff?
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(10-17-2011, 08:24 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: I could use tiffany versions of any maddux cards other than the 89 topps,

heck I'd be interested in ANY maddux stuff I may not have, but I'd love to pick up a nice copy of his glossy/tiffany cards.

if you see anything of his that looks interesting, drop me a line! sounds like you are having a ball! that would be a mini heaven for most of us at least for a good week or two haha Wink

any promo/sample stuff?
I will pull the maddux tiffany stuff aside for ya. I am having a blast, but it is going to take a month or so to get through it all. I have a bunch of promo/sample stuff. it is just unreal the stuff I have found. Anyway, I'll keep this thing updated as I make my way through all of the boxes.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(10-17-2011, 09:42 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: I will pull the maddux tiffany stuff aside for ya. I am having a blast, but it is going to take a month or so to get through it all. I have a bunch of promo/sample stuff. it is just unreal the stuff I have found. Anyway, I'll keep this thing updated as I make my way through all of the boxes.
take your time and enjoy it! just drop me a PM once you've sorted through it and we can go from there!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I have 1988 Topps Tiffany 400 and 1989 Topps Tiffany 230. I have 1987 Fleer Glossy but it's graded so I'd take a raw one. Anything else I can use, and if there's any mini/big stuff there still are some I need.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Any Sandy Koufax stuff in there?
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

(10-18-2011, 10:03 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: Any Sandy Koufax stuff in there?
yeah a few nice vintage koufax. I'll get the years and scans later. Also 1 Koufax autographed photo.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

I'd be interested in any Chipper Jones stuff you come across.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

interested in any Rickey Hendersons
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I hope your back in action now. I'd hate to see you start the thread again and then not be able to keep trading again. I did get the package finally the other day. The Litho is bent but I don't wanna mess with returning it and its not as if you can replace it really any, so no worries there.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-19-2011, 07:15 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: yeah a few nice vintage koufax. I'll get the years and scans later. Also 1 Koufax autographed photo.
I'm really interested in all of that. Once you get a chance, let me know what's up and we can see if we can get some sort of deal going
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!